Author Topic: Cloud 9 and AES....  (Read 16552 times)

Lindbergh

Re: Cloud 9 and AES....
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2008, 08:45:41 pm »
Why not to pay specifically for AES KLAX\KDCA? Beyond normal AES credit charge?

good idea  ;)

KingCat

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 10:13:29 am »
Hi all,

let stop here. Umberto explain the situation very detailed.

I will contact Alessandro next days to check, which option we have to keep his and my impact as small as possible. I don't think that he or C9 will block it, when there is a fast way.

If FSDT FSX airport could be supported by AES X in future is open, technically and politically, because FSDT has there own plans, I don't know if AES will fit there. From my side, FSDT X Airports can be part of the first AESX release.

Oliver,

Did you already have a chance to contact Alessandro about AES for KLAX and KDCA?

Jon

KingCat

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 02:48:12 pm »
See this thread over in the Aerosoft forum: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=20679

It seems that not just Alessandro is going to be reworking KLAX to enable AES support?  :o

Jon

CX 747-400

• Beta tester
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 07:04:33 pm »
A super big THANK YOU to the FSCloud9 / FSDT Team for updating KLAX!!!! I will be happy to fly there again!!!!!     ;D    ;D   ;D    ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Jonathan
Jonathan

A part of the Flight Sim world since 1983
-----------------------
MS Windows 10 64bit Home / Intel Kaby Lake i7 @4.2 / ASUS MAX IX Hero Motherboard /Corsair DDR4 16.00G Ram /Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:54 pm »
A super big THANK YOU to the FSCloud9 / FSDT Team for updating KLAX!!!!

I'm very sorry to have to spoil your happiness, but we haven't said anything about that.

I guess that's just a standard email response from Cloud9 but, unless they have hired other people to update KLAX (which might still be teorethically and legally possible, since they have the copyright of the scenery), we are not working on it.

The only work we are doing on FS9 right now, is the port of our new sceneries in the last week after the FSX version is done.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:19:40 pm by virtuali »