Author Topic: Norman Manley Intl'  (Read 10846 times)

777captain

Norman Manley Intl'
« on: September 16, 2008, 03:29:27 am »
The airport in the capital of Jamaica (MKJP) could be a nice extra for Dallas ;D (like Greystone for O'Hare because its not that big), I have lots of pictures!!! :D I've visited Jamaica and it is beautiful. FSDT would be brilliant as there has been no scenery except default :-[

Please Kappa and crew... *goes down on knees*  ;D

Silverbird

Re: Norman Manley Intl'
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:09:06 pm »
The airport in the capital of Jamaica (MKJP) could be a nice extra for Dallas ;D (like Greystone for O'Hare because its not that big), I have lots of pictures!!! :D I've visited Jamaica and it is beautiful. FSDT would be brilliant as there has been no scenery except default :-[

Hello 777 there does exist a scenery for MKJP fs9 http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1367 it is from 2005. but so far the only one out there that I know.  hope its ok to post this link virtuali.
Cesar

New Jersey EWR

_Dre_

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 08:25:46 pm »
If you are going to ask for a Jamaican airport at least ask for the best one :) . Sangster (Montego Bay-MKJS) is way, way better. For FS9 there is a very recent (with all the airport upgrades) and pretty good freeware Sangster on avsim. As for Manley (MKJP) there is the one for FS9 in the link posted by Silverbird and Tropicalsim has said they are remaking both for FSX (not sure if there'll be FS9 versions).
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

777captain

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 10:46:30 pm »
If you are going to ask for a Jamaican airport at least ask for the best one :) . Sangster (Montego Bay-MKJS) is way, way better. For FS9 there is a very recent (with all the airport upgrades) and pretty good freeware Sangster on avsim. As for Manley (MKJP) there is the one for FS9 in the link posted by Silverbird and Tropicalsim has said they are remaking both for FSX (not sure if there'll be FS9 versions).

There is no "best airport". :-\

777captain

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 10:47:56 pm »

Hello 777 there does exist a scenery for MKJP fs9 http://secure.simmarket.com/product_info.php?products_id=1367 it is from 2005. but so far the only one out there that I know.  hope its ok to post this link virtuali.

Thanks for the link Silverbird! ;D....However, there have been ENOURMOUS improvements to Norman Manley since 2005  ;)

_Dre_

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 02:59:01 am »

There is no "best airport". :-\

Sangster Intl. is easily the best airport in Jamaica (trust me I know). Inside and out Manley is no competition. Anyway, if you are looking for payware versions of either keep an eye on Tropicalsim. For freeware FS9 (MKJS) just put this in the search engine at Avsim.

montego_bay_v1.1.zip
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.

_Dre_

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 03:49:05 pm »
So who thinks Sangster(MKJS) is the best?

Until contruction on both are finished.....I do.  :)
Andre-FS9
AES Super User.