Author Topic: Getting doors to open  (Read 3019 times)

Donjo

Getting doors to open
« on: April 20, 2012, 05:23:44 pm »
I am finding my way around the GSX program before I buy it but am having problems with the various doors opening in the default 737-800 pressing the keys Shift + E only opens the left hand front door.I have altered the gsx cfg files as per the documentation but without any luck.
Have I got something switched on within FSX that should not be on.
I another user could reply to me with the exact information which should be in the csx.cfg for all the doors in the defalt 737-800 and I can get it to work I will purchase the product.
Thanks to all in advance

Selkan

Re: Getting doors to open
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 06:04:36 pm »
Donjo, I posted this a while back as I like many others were having a problem opening doors on the default 737-800.  Go into your menu for button controls, and look for Shift-e for opening doors.  Deleat Shift-e and assign a new SINGLE key.  It can be any single key you wish that does not conflict with anything else; I am using \ (backslash)

Open doors as follows:-  Just pressing \ will open main exit forward door.  \ + 2 will open cargo/hold doors.  \ + 3 will open other doors for catering trucks etc.  To close doors just repeat as above.

Donjo

Re: Getting doors to open
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 09:16:34 pm »
Thanks for your reply all now woks fine.
Regards