Author Topic: Update for KLAS?  (Read 2833 times)

bluesky1

Update for KLAS?
« on: December 20, 2010, 12:13:33 am »
A few days ago I passed through KLAS to change planes and was able to see how nice the FSDT KLAS scenery compares to the real thing. Fantastic!

Two things did quickly catch my attention however: (1) At the end of nearly every jetway there is a very conspicuous gate sign (A-10, C-23, etc.) and which, obviously illuminates at dark. I don’t see these in the KLAS scenery. Airliners.net and jetphotos.net has a few pictures showing them. (2) Southwest Airlines appears to be the main occupant of the “B” terminals with a couple other carriers occupying a few of the gates. My KLAS scenery has US Airways occupying the “B” terminals (WoAI).
Would an update be possible sometime? This seems like a very appropriate upgrade and would add a very nice touch to an already great scenery!

theshack440

Re: Update for KLAS?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 04:14:39 pm »

About the signs, this has been asked a few time but no worries... Umberto has said that it is difficult and very frame rate heavy to put those signs on moving jetways for several reasons (none of which I can remember off the top of my head however). And about the Southwest and US airways parking, maybe your AFCAD is different or maybe I haven't noticed it. As far as I can tell, mine is correct though

Regards
Happy Flying,
Wallace

www.theshackflights.com
Pilot and Head of Public Relations