Author Topic: Incorrect Door Positions even after Offline Update  (Read 544 times)

KO

Incorrect Door Positions even after Offline Update
« on: August 31, 2022, 12:40:07 pm »
Hi All,

I'm currently having issues getting the PMDG 737-800 working with GSX, even after updating GSX to the latest version (Using the offline installer), It still does not work, I decided to investigate a bit and on my end it shows me once I click on the change aircraft positions it shows me that there are no cfg files and that it is reading the aircraft.cfg file, I don't know if this will help identifying the latest version or not but the loading icon of the GSX menu is some sort of futuristic loading. I also assume this is why I am also having the Douglas as the pushback truck.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Incorrect Door Positions even after Offline Update
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 01:52:09 pm »
You don't say which 737-800 you are referring to. We only included the Passenger variants, the others will be related in the next update.

If you downloaded the current (1.5) offline installer and started it, it's 100% sure the configuration for the 737-800 Passenger variant is there.

westman

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 03:02:48 pm »
"the others will be related in the next update."
Thanks, Iam a Cargo nerd
GSX Pro works really nice for me , have read the manual ???

KO

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 08:12:33 pm »
Apologies I was referring to the passenger variant indeed, I've run the Addon Manager.exe found on the post earlier numerous times yet it doesn't work - at that point would you recommend a complete reinstall of GSX?

Edit: I've figured it out, just realized I needed to redownload the offline downloader for every update - my bad. Possible edit the forum post to say that it should be reinstalled every time an update comes out. That somehow went over the top of my head completely.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 08:53:48 pm by KO »