Author Topic: Couatl Live Update stuck **SOLVED**  (Read 3002 times)

JBurn826

Couatl Live Update stuck **SOLVED**
« on: April 17, 2021, 08:23:01 pm »
Hey FSDreamTeam,

My Couatl Live Update is stuck on downloading FSDT KDFW.txt file. I have excluded the addon folder in windows av.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 09:52:03 am by virtuali »

JBurn826

Re: Couatl Live Update stuck
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2021, 11:18:41 pm »
Another thing I discovered is the update.virtual website is timing out with error 522. I downloaded the installer and the server is timing out connections.

glycoholic

Re: Still cannot run Live Update
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2021, 03:50:09 am »
My live update runs but skips to "Completed" only after about one second. When I run P3D, it says I need to run Live Update. I haven't run Live Update or used P3D in about a week. I wonder what changed during this time?

Hazza

Re: Still cannot run Live Update
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 05:03:20 am »
 ???Unfortunately that has no relation to my problem.

I tried running the command prompt 'Couatl.exe --test' but I get the following message:
'couatl.exe --test' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

Still struggling here :(
Cheers

Hazza

lmhariano

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 06:17:13 am »
I thought I was the only one with the issue: I'm trying to update GSX, but now it's broken. Despite reinstalling, I had to endure again the update process. However, it gets stuck at Step 12 (barely 3%), as you can see in the attachment. I can't even register my serials because I'm getting error messages (as in attachment).

Any fixes? My GSX was rendered useless due to this.

B777ER

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 06:46:08 am »
I thought I was the only one with the issue: I'm trying to update GSX, but now it's broken. Despite reinstalling, I had to endure again the update process. However, it gets stuck at Step 12 (barely 3%), as you can see in the attachment. I can't even register my serials because I'm getting error messages (as in attachment).

Any fixes? My GSX was rendered useless due to this.

Their server is down it appears. As tomorrow is Sunday, don't expect a fix until Monday at the earliest.
Eric

JBurn826

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2021, 07:01:48 am »
Sheesh. Well this stinks. I uninstallaed and tried to re install.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2021, 09:37:38 am »
Their server is down it appears. As tomorrow is Sunday, don't expect a fix until Monday at the earliest.

The problem is already fixed, as soon I got up to realized it happened. And it has been fixed in two ways:

- by reporting to our host, who's working on it

- by updating the FSDT Live updater, which now will use a mirror server.

We are migrating to a new server, which is online sine a couple of weeks or so, but we obviously kept the old one running while we test the new one, it's just the Live Updater wasn't made to use both, now it is.

lmhariano

Re: Couatl Live Update stuck **SOLVED**
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2021, 11:31:04 pm »
Thanks a lot for your quick response, Umberto! I tried updating again, and now it completed successfully!