Author Topic: FSX EDDN SODE exclusion?  (Read 2777 times)

trisho0

FSX EDDN SODE exclusion?
« on: November 14, 2018, 04:38:46 pm »
Hi to all, I have 29Palms FSDT EDDN airport scenery installed in P3Dv4.3 and SODE works just fine so far. But, in FSX the EDDN airport has jetways from 29Palms SODE interfering with the original jetways. Is there a way to tell 29Palms SODE to exclude EDDN for FSX? Any thoughts what can be editing from xml file or something to give a try?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSX EDDN SODE exclusion?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2018, 02:34:09 pm »
Not sure how this question has anything to do with GSX. And, why you call 29 Palms's EDDN "29Palms FSDT EDDN" ?

trisho0

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 03:22:49 am »
Not sure how this question has anything to do with GSX. And, why you call 29 Palms's EDDN "29Palms FSDT EDDN" ?

From C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml folder I have Captain7_29Palms_EDDN_Default.xml file left by Captain7 - 29Palms - EDDN - Nuremberg Installer into P3Dv4.3

But, I also have EDDN from other developer for FSX. The jetways in FSX EDDN are injected via xml file from SODE 29Palms. If I deactivate SODE FSX then the original jetways get back. If I leave SODE deactivated for FSX then I couldn't use the others aiports with SODE. So, how to keep the original jetways in FSX if SODE from 29Palms xml file is injecting jetways to FSX as well. It is supossed SODE P3Dv4 do not inject jetways to others sim.

I call FSDT EDDN because was purchased in FlightBeam and the installer left a folder named 29Palms - Library.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:36:32 am by trisho0 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 02:21:13 pm »
I call FSDT EDDN because was purchased in FlightBeam and the installer left a folder named 29Palms - Library.

And again, what this has anything to do with FSDT ? The whole question doesn't have anything to do with FSDT or GSX.

Your issue is, basically, you have a scenery for an airport from a developer in P3D and a scenery for the same airport from another developer in FSX. This is really a SODE question and, I think this configuration is not supported, since the SODE installation (and the associated XML files) is centralized for all installed simulators, so your situation is probably not supported.

But again, it's entirely unrelated to GSX or FSDT, and I'm not even 100% sure if this could be fixed or not, since we never used SODE from XML files so, you might have better luck asking on SODE support forum.