Author Topic: Purchasing GSX Level 2  (Read 1659 times)

Monty1

Purchasing GSX Level 2
« on: October 02, 2018, 04:41:35 pm »

I emailed support last week about a problem I am having purchasing Level 2 but have had no feed back, so what is the point of having a support email address!

I filled in all the required information for purchase but the system won't let me proceed forward, instead highlights that there is a required field that needs filling out, namely my first name, which of course IS filled out.

And yes, I do have the base GSX version.
Windows 7 Home 64bit
Crucial 525GB MX300 2.5-inch SSD
2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX - GSX - FS Cabin Crew - ASN SP5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Purchasing GSX Level 2
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 11:29:08 pm »
I'm sorry, I must have missed your email.  I don't think there's a problem with your first name, and the site is not telling that: it's highlighted only because it's the first field in the list, so it starts from that.

You say "the system won't let me proceed forward". What you did, exactly ? You must click the "NEXT" button. The Enter button is only for entering a Coupon.

Monty1

Re: Purchasing GSX Level 2
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 12:18:45 pm »
I'm sorry, I must have missed your email.  I don't think there's a problem with your first name, and the site is not telling that: it's highlighted only because it's the first field in the list, so it starts from that.

You say "the system won't let me proceed forward". What you did, exactly ? You must click the "NEXT" button. The Enter button is only for entering a Coupon.

Hello Virtuali and thank you for you reply.

I have since sent you another support email with attachment. I placed my order but for whatever reason I seem to have only paid for the VAT part of it and not the product. I have also not received any email confirmation for either the product or VAT payment. I followed the ordering process to the letter, pressed 'submit button' and then nothing happened. There seems to be no information that I can find on what happens once you place an order.

Perhaps the best thing would be to cancel any order submitted and refund the VAT part so I can start again.

I await your reply. Thank you
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:03:21 pm by Monty1 »
Windows 7 Home 64bit
Crucial 525GB MX300 2.5-inch SSD
2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX - GSX - FS Cabin Crew - ASN SP5