Author Topic: moving jetways.  (Read 6402 times)

lusitano

moving jetways.
« on: November 24, 2009, 07:18:28 pm »
 My jetways move but frankly do not align properly with say the default 737 correctly parked, and the black concertina does not extend; it does at KORD (although the alignment could be better, especially whe one considers that the plane ia default one). Also the Park Me illuminated guide is not working. Lusitano

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: moving jetways.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 10:22:38 pm »
About jetways: does it happen at every parking, or just some, or one ?

About ParkMe: is the ParkMe menu working with all the options, but the docking system doesn't lit up ? Have you selected the correct parking.

Note that, at KJFK the actual numbering might be confusing, because there's an AFCAD designation and a real world designation as a reference. The numbering you see on the buildings correspond to the real world designation but, what you'll heard from the default ATC is instead coming from the AFCAD, with a different numbering so, just be sure you have selected the correct one.

lusitano

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 10:27:11 am »
re the jetways, it happens every time so far as KJFK is concerned.I am aware of the differences in designation and have used the correct ones not those specified by Microsoft.

lusitano

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 11:51:55 pm »
further to my post, your reply, & my subsequent reply, the matter is even worse with 3rd party add-ons, the jetway does move but stops a considerable distance from the plane. Lusitano.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2009, 01:22:33 pm »
the matter is even worse with 3rd party add-ons,

Please, be specific: do you mean that you have problems with jetways at other sceneries too ?

PS
I've removed your other post, because you shouldn't open another thread on the same subject of one you already opened a couple of days before. This is just confusign.

lusitano

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 01:19:32 am »
No.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 11:39:46 am »
No.

So, can you please clarify what do you mean with:

the matter is even worse with 3rd party add-ons,

lusitano

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 11:24:56 pm »
I mean that using KJFK with the default 737 the jetways move but do not align properly with the body of the plane nor does the concertina deploy. Using KJFK with the Wilco PIC 737, the jetways move but stop a considerable distance from the body of the plane. Parking at the correct designated parking spots, the Park Me signs do not function, they remain completely unilluminated wherever the plane is parked. Lusitano.