Author Topic: Push back ending with nose gear slighty turned  (Read 3148 times)

Olympic260

Push back ending with nose gear slighty turned
« on: March 30, 2016, 06:43:34 am »
With the latest version (clean install) I have observed that with the NGX at least when pushing back from a gate and turning to the taxiway the pushback tractor does not straigten the front whell but leave it in an angle.  This was not appening in the past.

Chris

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Push back ending with nose gear slighty turned
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 02:10:33 pm »
Nothing has changed in the pushback, surely not what you are reporting. You must have used a parking you never used before, and noticed it only now.

In any case, what would be the problem ? The wheel will go under your control after the pushback is finished.

SN737

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 06:41:46 pm »
With the latest version (clean install) I have observed that with the NGX at least when pushing back from a gate and turning to the taxiway the pushback tractor does not straigten the front whell but leave it in an angle.  This was not appening in the past.

Chris

I noticed the same thing you describe, I would prefer if the pushback truck left the ac with the gear straight as it happened in previous versions of GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 06:54:03 pm »
I would prefer if the pushback truck left the ac with the gear straight as it happened in previous versions of GSX.

As I've said, nothing has changed in GSX regarding this issue. But again, we might have a look at it and see why you might have noticed it only now.

SN737

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2016, 03:59:25 am »
I've noticed it a few months ago, not a real problem for me but just that it would be better if the front landing gear end up straight, not just for a visual matter but maybe (i didn't try), you will have to add a bit more throttle to commence taxiing if it ends the pushback with the front landing gear a bit twisted.
No big deal, as i said, if it was made intentionally for a better cause...
Great week
Sergio

airflyer

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 10:30:47 pm »
Still not fixed, which is very sad:

As Bocha said, not a big deal, but it kills the realism. I can see it with every push back and on every airport.

I am sure this could be fixed easily. Just let it push a few feet further.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 07:40:50 am by airflyer »