Author Topic: Vehicles hovering in air  (Read 3327 times)

Johnathan Pata

Vehicles hovering in air
« on: June 28, 2016, 11:26:39 pm »
Hey guys,

I just updated the addon manager and the vehicles download and now when I start GSX and choose catering and pushback the vehicles are in the air. I have never had this issue before so i am not sure whats going on and before i start messing around with it i wanted to ask you.

thanks for the help
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-10850K
OPERATING SYSTEM:Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium, 64Bit
HARD DRIVE: 1 SAMSUNG EVO 840 SSD with 2TB HDD and a 875W Multi-GPU Approved Power Supply
MEMORY: 32GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz   
VIDEO CARD:4GB NVIDIA GTX 960

harvett.B

Re: Vehicles hovering in air
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 04:09:05 am »
I hope I am posting this right ,I am desperate for help . After choosing Catering Service when the two trucks pull up to the plane I hear the beeps and the green bar is saying open doors right #2 and #5 when clearly both doors are open ???? Where do  I go from here ... I have uninstalled and reinstalled. noting still the same problem.

Artur

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 09:25:40 am »
I wonder why the people doesn't use search function in the before opening a thread? They are at least 5 post with this issue and the answer from Virtuali in this forum...

Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 01:32:25 pm »
I hope I am posting this right ,I am desperate for help

Obviously not. This thread is about "vehicles hovering in the air"

After choosing Catering Service when the two trucks pull up to the plane I hear the beeps and the green bar is saying open doors right #2 and #5 when clearly both doors are open ???? Where do  I go from here ... I have uninstalled and reinstalled. noting still the same problem.

Your problem is entirely different so, please, open a new thread, with a proper title, and explain your problem more clearly, which means saying which airplane you use, if you customized it yourself, etc. Do not reply here.

dav0131

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 01:35:10 am »
I am having the same issue of GSX vehicles hovering in air. Do anyone know solutions for this? thank you in advance

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 12:41:39 pm »
I am having the same issue of GSX vehicles hovering in air. Do anyone know solutions for this? thank you in advance

As other have said, this has been discussed so many times already, and it's caused by the fact that you haven't installed the latest FULL GSX installer, which was indicated as required in the Live Update release notes, which is always best to read...