Author Topic: KDEN/marshaller issue and PMDG synchro  (Read 1824 times)

AirBorne

KDEN/marshaller issue and PMDG synchro
« on: June 20, 2016, 02:37:20 am »
Hello,
A couple of hours ago I arrived at KDEN (777 PMDG) and the marshaller was positioned inside the terminal building. I almost couldn't see him, probably I was just able to see him because of the glass.
Can it be fixed?
Also, I'd like to ask how can I synchronize the GSX catering service with 777 PMDG turnaround times (I use a custom timing of 35 minutes).
Thank you in advance.

Also, one last question. Typically the majority of the jetways when connecting to the Boeing 777 they get raised and "float", I mean, the jetways wheels depart from the ground and be like that while connected to the airplane. Can it be fixed somehow, or is a limitation of the sceneries? The expected behavior in this case would obviously be the extension of the "legs" of the jetways... :-)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 02:47:38 am by AirBorne »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KDEN/marshaller issue and PMDG synchro
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 01:28:54 pm »
A couple of hours ago I arrived at KDEN (777 PMDG) and the marshaller was positioned inside the terminal building. I almost couldn't see him, probably I was just able to see him because of the glass.Can it be fixed?

Yes, that's why GSX has a "Max Marshaller distance" parameter in the scenery customization page, so you can limit its position to not conflict with objects of the scenery.

Also, I'd like to ask how can I synchronize the GSX catering service with 777 PMDG turnaround times (I use a custom timing of 35 minutes).

The catering service is not customizable. However, the vehicle won't go away until you close the service doors.

Also, one last question. Typically the majority of the jetways when connecting to the Boeing 777 they get raised and "float", I mean, the jetways wheels depart from the ground and be like that while connected to the airplane. Can it be fixed somehow, or is a limitation of the sceneries?

That's a limitation of the default FSX jetway animation system that doesn't have anything to do with GSX, since GSX doesn't have any interaction with it. That's why many developers are switching to the more precise SODE system, like the one we used at KMEM and KIAH.

However, it will take time before developers will update their existing scenery to use it.