Author Topic: GSX FSX Majestic Dash 8  (Read 2671 times)

markyboy123

GSX FSX Majestic Dash 8
« on: July 05, 2015, 06:20:20 pm »
I have recently started flying the Dash 8 again and Again no passenger sounds but The problem I think is this :

http://i.imgur.com/SNA9B2e.png

Every position says no door at this position, I have tried to use the 3d editor but it sends my plane into SLEW mode and it is a constant 360 degree spin non stop.

So I was wondering if anyone has got the position things for it ?

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 10:22:49 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX FSX Majestic Dash 8
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 10:27:35 am »
Every position says no door at this position

Not "every position", just the passenger doors (and one of the two cargo doors), because the airplane comes with its own staircase.

I have tried to use the 3d editor but it sends my plane into SLEW mode and it is a constant 360 degree spin non stop.

That's not a problem of the editor, it's a problem of your joystick that hasn't been properly calibrated in the null-zone. To prevent this, do one of the following:

- Calibrate your joystick correctly

OR

- Remove all the Slew axes from being under joystick control in the FSX control settings

OR

- Press CTRL+K to disable the joystick before entering the editor ( CTRL+K again will re-enabled it when done )

So I was wondering if anyone has got the position things for it ?

Once you fix your joystick issue, you can simply position a passenger door, set it as "Door without open/close checks", and set it to 0 meters. This will prevent GSX to call a staircase (since the airplane has its own), but will allow it to recognize there IS a passenger door, so passenger sounds will be heard.