Author Topic: Missing tow  (Read 2861 times)

abh_jc_03

Missing tow
« on: June 01, 2015, 06:10:10 pm »
I have seen the Tow tractor at the gate most of the time but when I go ready for pushback they speak but the tow tractor never moves but the aircraft is being pushed back.  I also have the same thing when I use FS2crew products.  How can I fix this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Missing tow
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 10:52:23 pm »
With "they speak", you mean the GSX voice ? Are you missing JUST the tow truck, or even other GSX vehicles ? Have you installed the latest full GSX installer ? If not sure, download and install the latest GSX full installer.

abh_jc_03

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 12:00:58 am »
Most recent installed and when I select a option like boarding and all vehicles show up except the tow truck sometimes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 08:24:27 am »
Most recent installed and when I select a option like boarding and all vehicles show up except the tow truck sometimes.

The "sometimes" makes all the difference...try to download and install also the latest vehicle update ( the n. 5 should be enough, since you say your GSX full installer is recent ) too.

If still doesn't work after installing the latest vehicle updates, please provide an example of when this is happening, including ALL the following information:

- The airplane used.

- The airport used.

- The gate used.

- The operator that GSX selected when you asked for services.