Author Topic: PMDG 777  (Read 4123 times)

swafan10

PMDG 777
« on: July 18, 2013, 09:20:15 pm »
How much time from the release of the PMDG 777 will you guys have support for this plane?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PMDG 777
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 10:48:26 pm »
If it's similar to the NGX, it wouldn't take more than a few hours...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 10:55:12 pm »
The list of supported aircraft hasn't been updated in almost a year, something tells me the T7 probably won't be supported internally.

The list of the supported aircraft hasn't been updated ON THE FORUM thread, because it wasn't so important anymore, after the release of the integrated graphic editor, so anyone can easily add support for any new airplane not already included.

That doesn't obviously mean that WE haven't updated the list of internally supported airplanes, because we obviously did many times. Last striking example, was the Majestic Q400, which not only is internally supported, but it also required a fairly large update, and this happened just a couple of WEEKS ago.

On top of that, we updated several internally supported airplanes, such those that previously didn't have support for the left cargo doors to add it.

Having an internally supported airplane is less important now that it used to be, both because every user can add an unsupported airplane fairly easily and because most of the requested airplanes are there already, so we haven't put new *announcements* about supported airplanes on the forum, but this doesn't mean we haven't updated the number of internally supported airplanes, because we obviously have.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 09:43:13 am by virtuali »

swafan10

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 11:47:14 pm »
Ok thank you for the info

abrinson

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 10:37:00 pm »
I also have a question regarding the PMDG 777, how will the "niftly little feature" work with GSX? I believe it was a turnaround service and in the forums, either Ryan (Tabs) or RSR said something about it. I'm looking forward to many releases hopefully this year, including the KIAH, 777, and FTX Global openLC. All of that just gets me excited to do long haul United flights :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:04:09 pm by abrinson »
Alexander Brinson

Hnla

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2013, 04:58:38 am »
niftly

*Nifty

including the KIAD

KIAD was already released by Flightbeam.