Author Topic: No luggage vehicles?  (Read 4376 times)

JBrierley

No luggage vehicles?
« on: April 21, 2012, 02:52:15 pm »
Help!

When I load up request deboarding everything appears ok but when I go to the cargo side this happens : http://i43.tinypic.com/2vir3g7.png and thats the only ones I get! I don't know how to get the other ones back that should be with them vehicles. I have tried the new update and everything! The vehicles just pull up next to the cargo holds but nothing else happens is there a way I can get the conveyor belt truck back?

Please help

J
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 03:43:13 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No luggage vehicles?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:44:58 pm »
As explained, many times already on the forum, whenever you report a problem always, always, always include ALL the following information:

- the airport used, if it's not default, clearly identify which scenery is

- the gate/parking used

- the airplane used

- the operation you selected in GSX (boarding, deboarding, etc.)

JBrierley

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 03:59:36 pm »
- the airport used, if it's not default, clearly identify which scenery is - UK2000 Manchester

- the gate/parking used - Stand 42

- the airplane used - PMDG 737NGX

- the operation you selected in GSX (boarding, deboarding, etc.) Deboarding

J

JBrierley

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 06:43:53 pm »
Anyone??

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2012, 08:43:33 pm »
First, I know that we spoiled you guys by usually replying within minutes after posting, but that shouldn't be taken for GRANTED, and start complaining if you haven't got answer in a few HOURS, on a Saturday!

In any case, I managed to download and install the scenery (the trial version), and tested your exact situation, and there were no problems whatsoever.

It's possible you are missing some liveries. If you installed the Stand-Alone Addon manager to update GSX to the current version, it should have downloaded the optional liveries installer but, if it didn't, you can download and install it manually, the link is just above in the forum.

Or, you can download the full GSX installer again. It's the same.

JBrierley

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 10:04:53 pm »
I have reinstalled the addon manager but still nothing! :( il try the main GSX installer again.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2012, 10:33:54 pm »
I have reinstalled the addon manager

I haven't said to reinstall the Stand-Alone Addon Mananger, I've said to download and install the optional liveries installer, for the very reason the Stand-Alone Addon Mananger might not have detected you need it!