Author Topic: Plane not rolling after pushback  (Read 1793 times)

737Andi

Plane not rolling after pushback
« on: September 15, 2018, 08:56:05 pm »
Hello,

I have freshly installed GSX and level 2. After the pushback the plane is not moving when I try to taxi. Wheel chocks and steering pin are removed. Parking brake is off and pedals are not braking as well. I can see the planes wheels moving on the ground but the plane is not moving even a bit. After installation of GSX I noticed the message USER FREEZE POSITION which I have never seen before. After unticking the box USER FREEZE POSITION in options menu of P3D the plane started moving. After that I thought the problem was solved. But the next flight I had the same problem again. This time however the message USER FREEZE POSITION was not on and the box was unticked. The plane was not moving at all. I had to disable GSX and then the plane started rolling immediately. I really hope you have a fix for this.

Thanks for your help!

Regards Andreas
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 09:18:43 pm by 737Andi »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Plane not rolling after pushback
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 10:11:48 pm »
That message is not coming from GSX. It must be coming from another addon which somehow intercept the freeze we always sent to the airplane to do pushback correctly, and interfere with it.

Do you have any idea what software might be ?