Author Topic: Can't register GSX  (Read 3247 times)

jimble

Can't register GSX
« on: November 21, 2015, 08:39:13 pm »
Hi,
 I have tried just about everything but it just says that it can't communicate with the servers. I have switched off both anti virus and firewall, also tried e mail registration but nothing is working. thanks for any help with this.

Deerodd

Re: Can't register GSX
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 09:10:24 pm »
I'm having the same issue.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 11:54:07 pm »
I can only confirm the problem is caused by either your firewall or antivirus. Just be sure they are ALL off, and try again.

Of course, if you cannot turn off the firewall, the offline activation works too, it's just a bit more complex, but if you do it correctly, it will work just as the online one.

silcotte

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 08:10:45 pm »
I am having the same issue I tried almost everything.................it start getting on my nerves

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2015, 09:34:14 pm »
I am having the same issue I tried almost everything.................it start getting on my nerves

I can only repeat and confirm the problem is caused by either your firewall or antivirus. Just be sure they are ALL off, and try again.

Of course, if you cannot turn off the firewall, the offline activation works too, it's just a bit more complex, but if you do it correctly, it will work just as the online one.

silcotte

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 10:56:42 pm »
Yes it really nerve reckoning

Eugene

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2018, 05:15:05 pm »
Yes it really nerve reckoning

I agree. Having intrusive firewall IS nerve reckoning and, if I used such software, I would disabled it immediately, or switched it to a different one. Security software is supposed to enhance security, not hampering the regular use of your system.