Author Topic: Trees In The Way...  (Read 5397 times)

critter1355

Trees In The Way...
« on: April 19, 2015, 09:25:23 pm »
Trees in the way of one major taxiway by red building off of Taxiway JC at CYVR how do I get rid of that if I ever need to go that way...

critter1355

Re: Trees In The Way...
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 09:52:52 pm »
This is by the Firestation...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 10:09:52 pm »
I cannot see any trees in that location. Could you post a screenshot ?

Herbie

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 09:03:10 pm »
I cannot see any trees in that location. Could you post a screenshot ?

Hello Umberto!
My name is Herb and I made the Screenshots for you. But take notice this is only with ORBX Nord-West activated. If deactivated, there is no scenery problem. One picture is near Gate B2-C2 off runway 26L, the other by the fire-hall. Best Regards, Herb

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 05:24:42 am »
  YOU need to ensure that your sim has no competing airport files. FTX PNW has some for CYVR as does MyTraffic if you have that.

Check in your ORBX FTX PNW scenery folder that you have removed ADE_FTX_PNW_CYVR_Vancouver_Intl.BGL.   Removing FTX_PNW_objects_CYVR_PLC.bgl won't hurt either.

Herbie

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 12:49:37 am »
  YOU need to ensure that your sim has no competing airport files. FTX PNW has some for CYVR as does MyTraffic if you have that.

Check in your ORBX FTX PNW scenery folder that you have removed ADE_FTX_PNW_CYVR_Vancouver_Intl.BGL.   Removing FTX_PNW_objects_CYVR_PLC.bgl won't hurt either.

Hello Dave, Thank you for the info. The first BGL did cleared the Parking view at 2B, the second BGL removed the trees at the firehall also the trucks are gone. Not important for the flightsim. Herb