Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Disabling Cabin Sounds in GSX Completely
« Last post by anirbinna on Today at 07:42:45 am »
Okay, let me ask you this. Does this still happen with a different airplane.

I only use Fslabs .
No matter what I do, I can not get GSX to install. I've done the offline installer, I've fully uninstalled, de activated, and now trying to reinstall. I've let it run for 4 hours now and on fsdreamteam-gsx-pro-v2.9.7.zip.001 - .005
Resolved after reinstallation of IniBuilds KSFO (GSX issues fixed).

Patricio Valdes
no issues at my  end  have  you  ran the  fsdt  installer  to  the  latest update/live update
GSX Support MSFS / Re: GSX Menu always On
« Last post by pete_auau on Today at 03:10:55 am »
How do I keep the GSX menu always on in MSFS? I looked in the settings, but couldn't find it... Would there be another place to change the setting to always be visible? It's very annoying having to keep typing hot keys all the time.

annoying  be  the  same  thing  as pressing  the  key  to turn  it  off,  with the hot  key at least  its  a key,
GSX Support MSFS / Re: GSX Menu always On
« Last post by NewCani on Today at 02:50:16 am »
Sorry to be frank, but it would be smart if I could choose between staying open or closing automatically. Even better, if it remained open until the beginning of taxiing, closed before takeoff and opened at the end of landing.
To me, nothing you said about auto-close makes sense... I play with many monitors and having This Black menu on my screen doesn't make any sense, since it doesn't disappear in windows mode, but it stays completely black. That doesn't make any sense
And from what I read here on the forums, a lot of people think like me...
In the next update, you could put a button in the settings and let us choose whether we want it always open or not.

My best regards
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: NOW GSX CRASHES AFTER BOARDING STARTS
« Last post by RTV81 on Today at 02:37:53 am »
I'm encountering this error as well, but it doesn't appear to be very widespread. I've tested a wide range of airplanes from various developers at the same parking spot one after another, and the only one that causes this couatl crash is the Milviz 737. This is a new plane for me (I was living under a rock and didn't find out they were giving away all their P3D planes until a couple of days ago), so I don't know if GSX is supposed to work with this or worked with it in the past, but as of now it is throwing the same error message that others are reporting. Here's what I've noticed:

1) It only affects this one plane. Everything else in my collection seems to work normally.

2) It only affects passengers. If I use the cargo variant of the Milviz plane, cargo will unload normally. The moment I try to deboard crew or passengers from any of the variants, it immediately crashes couatl.

3) Changing settings through GSX config and manual edits to the [exits] section of the aircraft.cfg file don't seem to have any effect.

It must be some sort of problem with the exit configuration in this plane. Is there any way to work around this, or are some airplanes simply incompatible with GSX? Milviz isn't offering support anymore, which stands to reason given that they're giving their P3D planes away for nothing.

Suggestions welcome - it would be really nice to have a working combi plane. Error log from recent test attached in case it's of any use - mine seems a lot briefer than the others posted here, but the error message at the end is consistent.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Refuel takes a long Time to stop/finish
« Last post by Fragtality on May 24, 2024, 03:10:48 pm »
*bump*
Critical Information added (Refuel-Rate used) - sorry forgot that  :(
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Disabling Cabin Sounds in GSX Completely
« Last post by Captain Kevin on May 24, 2024, 01:47:13 pm »
Okay, let me ask you this. Does this still happen with a different airplane.
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: NOW GSX CRASHES AFTER BOARDING STARTS
« Last post by FSworx on May 24, 2024, 12:43:55 pm »
in the aircraft.cfg or in the gsx airplane config?

I don't think it's the simulator itself, or one of the other add-ons. I haven't changed anything for ages (e.g. aircraft.cfg).

I have had the same problem since a (the last?) GSX update, as I already described in another thread .

I then copied an older GSX version from my backup and everything is working fine again.

The problem now is that I canĀ“t start further updates with my old GSX version because the problem then occurs again (I have already tried and undone it twice).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10