Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
GSX Support MSFS / Re: GSX Menu always On
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 10:39:26 pm »
If you read the explanation in the other thread, it would have been clear why we don't have an "always on" menu, if this is what you asked.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Uncheck Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 10:38:00 pm »
We don't install or set any specific compatibility settings for that file, and on my system, the 640x480 is NOT checked ( as normal ), and I also can't change it.

No idea why it can't be changed, but clearly being locked to 640x480 is not right, even if the doesn't even have a screen, so it shouldn't even matter.

In any case, sometimes Windows set wrong compatibility flags by itself, so try checking these two registry keys:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers

And if you see aline referencing it ( we haven't set it, that's for sure ), remove it from both keys AND REBOOT.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: GSX Menu always On
« Last post by NewCani on Today at 10:24:24 pm »
but I don't want to turn it off!!! So I wouldn't have to press any key ever if it was always on...
General Discussion / Re: KMEM Memphis Int'l Airport for MSFS
« Last post by virtuali on Today at 10:22:03 pm »
We don't have any plans to do this airport right now.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: GSX Pro freezes PMDG 737
« Last post by peter-andrew on Today at 09:50:01 pm »
thank you for your reply. I'll check with PMDG
GSX Support MSFS / Uncheck Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution
« Last post by JetMech383 on Today at 09:20:41 pm »
Hello!

Recently when I initially start MSFS from Steam, during the loading process, the screen resolution changes to 640 x 480 (see picture). I have to go to windowed mode in order to change it back to 1920 x 1080. A friend said to check your running programs and see if one is running in 640 x 480 and sure enough the Couatl_boot.exe file is. I unlinked GSX from my community folder and the sim loads fine. No changes in resolution. In the properties for Couatl_boot.exe, the check box for 'Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution is grayed out. Is there a way to get that unchecked so I can used GSX again?

Thanks!
Zurich V2 for MSFS / Holdingpoint A1 at RWY 28
« Last post by Rowside on Today at 05:58:43 pm »
At the holding point of Runway 28 A1 there is a kind of hill where you can move with a lot of thrust. Shouldn't it normally be flat there? so that you can taxi normally?

https://i.imgur.com/bO2vxgT.jpeg
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: NOW GSX CRASHES AFTER BOARDING STARTS
« Last post by Drebing on Today at 03:36:20 pm »
in the aircraft.cfg or in the gsx airplane config?

I don't think it's the simulator itself, or one of the other add-ons. I haven't changed anything for ages (e.g. aircraft.cfg).

I have had the same problem since a (the last?) GSX update, as I already described in another thread .

I then copied an older GSX version from my backup and everything is working fine again.

The problem now is that I canĀ“t start further updates with my old GSX version because the problem then occurs again (I have already tried and undone it twice).

Same...
GSX Support MSFS / Re: GSX Pro freezes PMDG 737
« Last post by pete_auau on Today at 10:46:06 am »
not  a  gsx  issues if  you head over  to the pmdg  forum  its  been  noted   that some  users  are  having  this  issues  post su15 update,  they are  trying  to  fix  it  at  the moment
Hey, just got the upgrade but there are no stairs for the main door. Does anyone have a gsx pro profile so it has the stairs
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10