Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I'm also having this issue. I bought all of the airports by FS dream team while on console in the marketplace. Now that I'm on PC and have gsx pro it does not work on the fs airports bought in marketplace but works on the airports bought in marketplace. It also works on airports purchased outside of the marketplace. I seen another forum the said run the install updater and I did this but it's still not working saying "gsx profile imhas been disabled in this airport by user settings" only airport that I recieve this message is fs airports that I purchased on marketplace.
Would it be such a problem for you to send me a new add on. When I had an issue with one of the MSFS discs they overnighted me a new one
General Discussion / Re: mail changed but not working
« Last post by fabiodg on Today at 03:55:37 pm »
qualcuno risponde?
General Discussion / mail changed but not working
« Last post by fabiodg on Today at 08:10:23 am »
hello I have changed my email but when I request to know my serial it says that the email does not have an active serial
GSX Support MSFS / Optimizing Services Selection for Airliners
« Last post by rsaberi on Today at 08:00:20 am »
Hello,

I know this has been discussed before, but I see more and more people complaining about selecting services for catering, ground services, etc.! It would be really nice, if you could revise the program so that it would automatically select the ground and catering services that is associated with the airline you are flying. You can probably add some selection in the main tab (GSX settings) that people can choose which airline they fly and which catering service associates with that airline. Then program it so if an airport provides that airline's services,  GSX would automatically choose that airline/catering that is selected in the GSX setting for the airline, and if an airport doesn't provide the airline's services, then GSX should ask which service provide we prefer! That would make the GSX even more immersive than it currently is.

Please consider doing this.

Thank you very much.
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Only 2 pallets for a 747 freighter?
« Last post by LukeK on Today at 12:57:44 am »
Is there any chance this could be configurable via LVAR?

Cheers
I am not good with computers and thus I do not know what the following are or how to access/create them:
What the Notepad is and where to find it

How to access the  %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder

Do not know how to "zip it" concerning the Couatl.LOG file

Do not know where  the ATTACH function of the forum is located in order to Attach it to a post.

EuroAirport Basel / Afcad LFSB
« Last post by Swisspilot on May 07, 2024, 11:19:53 pm »
Hi
Does anyone by chanced edited the AFCAD for this airport in MSFS? The one included gets me Cargo Aircraft at the main terminal. I used to edit Afcads by myself back in P3D, but unfortunately in MSFS I don't know how to do.
Kind Regards
Patrick
GSX Support MSFS / FSDT universal installer
« Last post by Michaelseikel on May 07, 2024, 10:40:58 pm »
I read through all the posts I can reasonably find concerning this.
I installed the universal installer to reinstall my GSX after having to do a windows 11 re-install.

1. Downloaded file off website into downloads folder.
2. Run file in downloads folder and 2 icons appear on desktop (fsdt live update, and fsdt installer)
3. I click either one and uac asks for permission and I allow it. it begins to install and green bar fill to about half inch and stops with no error message. Both will do this.

What I did further was to allow the addon manager through defender. problem is there is no option to allow the addon manger folder. You can add an executable that's in the addon manager file but not the whole folder itself.
I have tried uninstall and reinstall numerous times and going in to see if all is cleaned out and found something interesting.
I can uninstall through windows uninstall app function but the add on manager will still be in C:\programs(x86). then I can delete that folder and the icons are still on the desktop and I can click, and they will still try to run with no error message. It just stops like always.

I bought GSX and ran it for quite some time. Love it.
However reinstalling and running again is absolutely not near as straight forward in many ways for many people.
So, if we can find what other workarounds, we can do to get me going and once we do maybe post this a test case and solution because so far not sure I see this exact scenario anywhere else. All help would be appreciated. Thanks
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Stop stairs coming to front door
« Last post by SN737 on May 07, 2024, 06:56:41 pm »
I'll clarify again, because my reply might not be very clear:

- On arrival, you just CAN'T use the airstair, unless you don't select ANY gate, park on it, and select it only *after* you shut down the engines and set brakes. This is a known GSX limitation we need to work on, likely with a new option in the menu that will ask you in advance if you are planning to use Airstairs, when you select a gate on Arrival.

- On departure, you must extend the staircases before doing *anything* with GSX, that is before GSX created any objects, because when its objects are created is the time when, depending on the airstairs status, that GSX decides to create or not the parking front stairs.

That's how's it's been done, still gsx front stairs override the pmdg airstairs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10