Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Disabling Cabin Sounds in GSX Completely
« Last post by anirbinna on Today at 07:08:23 pm »
I dont know ,cuz while recording i turned off the sound pack (from fslabs itself ). These sounds play when boarding/deboarding is initiated(GSX Active).

Please help me , i want to disable these sounds.

Thank you
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: NOW GSX CRASHES AFTER BOARDING STARTS
« Last post by liard7 on Today at 05:59:01 pm »
I have attached the aircraft.cfg, for any suggestions
General Discussion / Installation issues
« Last post by Jakub1212 on Today at 05:51:37 pm »
Hi!

Recently I'm experiancing some problems with proper install of GSX, after activation GSX install as it should do, but when it is finished, GSX creates proper folders, but FSDT Universal Installer shows as it woudnt be installed. Hoping for your help. Thanks in advance!
GSX Support FSX/P3D / GSX Crashing After Requesting Pushback
« Last post by erosekawardhana on Today at 04:22:17 pm »
hi, dont know whats happen, but everytime im requesting for pushback the couatl always crashing in any aircraft, already open the live update, reinstall the gsx doesnt solve the problem
« Last post by Captain Kevin on Today at 04:08:59 pm »
Those sounds don't sound like GSX at all, though admittedly I'm not sure if the sounds in GSX for MSFS are any different for the sounds in GSX for P3D, so I'd have to defer to Umberto for that.
« Last post by Captain Kevin on Today at 04:00:17 pm »
I'm thinking the GSX airplane configuration.
« Last post by anirbinna on Today at 03:39:04 pm »
I am sharing the link for the videos.Please check

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fko0duwY-Jv_HrJZI46Li3Xzk1ImIxpn?usp=sharing

Thank you
Hmm ok, thank you for that. Just out of interest, why does it offer me the option to de-ice then if my plane is too small? Is it just that GSX doesn't know my plane is too small? Or is it a settings adjustment I need to make?

The reason I pulled up the GSX menu for my plane was that I wanted to refuel the plane, but it only gave me the options:

de-ice the plane
parking options
runway x
runway x

It confused me a little as normally in my A320 it gives me a "request refuelling truck"?

Thank you.
Maybe I wasn't very clear in my explanation.

I normally DO NOT set payload using ZFW inside MSFS because, due to the issue I explained before, using ZFW puts an unrealistic amount of cargo. So I prefer to set pax number and cargo by myself, write down the resulting ZFW and then set it into simbrief.

However, due to the current GSX-PMDG integration, when I board the aircraft GSX sets the zero fuel weight, overwriting the cargo/pax figures. Hence I'm asking for it to be optional.
« Last post by liard7 on Today at 02:09:08 pm »
in the aircraft.cfg or in the gsx airplane config?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10