Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GSX Support FSX/P3D / Re: Suddenly Can't Edit any Jetways
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 04:34:02 pm »
Good to see you got it working. I was not aware that the jetways tab wasn't available without GSX Level 2. That said, the reason it wouldn't tell you that is GSX can still function properly without Level 2, you just won't have the functions that come with Level 2.

Thanks for your back and forth with me!  :)
« Last post by Captain Kevin on Today at 03:20:33 pm »
Good to see you got it working. I was not aware that the jetways tab wasn't available without GSX Level 2. That said, the reason it wouldn't tell you that is GSX can still function properly without Level 2, you just won't have the functions that come with Level 2.
GSX Support MSFS / Re: Can we make the GSX window NOT dissapear ?
« Last post by wakevortex on Today at 08:19:26 am »
aaah understood...  I see the same then....only when he puts it on the belt .didnt occur to me we were missing them on the carts.
I wont ask for it to be fixed again as you have clearly had no joy
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:45:25 am »
I just want to double check something, since you only mentioned GSX Level 2. Did you also uninstall GSX 1 or not, because they're two separate things.

Found the problem.. Somehow my GSX Pro and GSX were 'activated'. L2 was not. But it did not tell me that, it looked completely normal. So I reactivated it and it's all good now.
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:36:36 am »
I just want to double check something, since you only mentioned GSX Level 2. Did you also uninstall GSX 1 or not, because they're two separate things.

Deleted the entire addon manager folder after uninstalling GSX. Reinstalled and STILL same issue. I'm very confused now.
XPOI FSX/P3D / Re: New PC - XPOI installed with GSX ……..?
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:35:40 am »
And again, XPOI doesn't come with GSX, and GSX doesn't install it. It will only update it if you ever installed once, even a long time ago, perhaps a trial version you forgot you had installed.

Same happened to me. Reinstalled GSX  today and suddenly I have XPOI... how is that possible? How to remove it?
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 06:00:21 am »
 I only see one program in my programs folder called GSX 2.9.8 (or whatever the latest was) uninstalled again so don't remember. I only see a "full GSX installer" on the site which includes the level  2 expansion. Aren't they bundled now?
« Last post by Captain Kevin on Today at 05:50:10 am »
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 05:28:04 am »
That is highly irregular. Did you try running an update to see if that would solve it.

Just did a completely uninstall / reinstall of GSX L2. Same issue; I go to a default airport and there are jetways, but I can't edit them at all. I can click where it says "parking has jetway" and change it to no jetway, but the jetway won't disappear. Also still no jetway edit tab.
« Last post by atav757 on Today at 04:18:57 am »
That is highly irregular. Did you try running an update to see if that would solve it.

To GSX? Yeah, this all happened after a recent update. I'll try a full uninstall I guess and report back.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10