Author Topic: No Windows in Some Zurich Terminal Buildings  (Read 3821 times)

tigerwooly

No Windows in Some Zurich Terminal Buildings
« on: January 17, 2014, 07:55:53 pm »
Hello,

Thanks for the Zurich scenery, I really like it.  Only thing is, there appears to be no windows in the "Flughafen Zurich" building and also Concourse E? They seem to be just the bare metal structure of the buildings, no windows/glass at all? I think the control tower is also the same...

Any ideas?

Regards,
Harry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No Windows in Some Zurich Terminal Buildings
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 08:16:25 pm »
Only thing is, there appears to be no windows in the "Flughafen Zurich" building and also Concourse E? They seem to be just the bare metal structure of the buildings, no windows/glass at all? I think the control tower is also the same...

Surely we have glass windows, and nobody ever reported this problem so far. Note that, there's a LOD optimization and, if you see the building from a large distance, the window structure will not be 3d anymore (with glass and modeled structure) but will revert to a flat texture, but that will still resemble a glass.

tigerwooly

Re: No Windows in Some Zurich Terminal Buildings
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 03:41:17 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Sorry for the delay.  The glass seems to appear/disappear at certain camera angles.  I noticed it as I taxied passed the Concourse E and at one moment there was glass and as soon as I got within a certain distance (getting closer) the glass disappeared and just left the bare metal structure of the building.

I'll have a play with the settings, see what I can find...

Cheers,
Harry