Author Topic: GSX with ORBX NZQN airport problem  (Read 3294 times)

DrumsArt

GSX with ORBX NZQN airport problem
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:49:21 pm »
Hello,

The ORBX/NZQN airport is splited in two APX ! One for GA (runway 14) and the second for RPT operations (runway 05/23). So, as result it's impossible to have the correct gate to park some NGX ! I have access only to gate for GA on grass.

It's seems like the syndrom Anchorage/Aerosoft product.

Question : Please is it possible to make something to force GSX to validate the "good" file ? No problem for me if it's necessary to change the name of airport. I don't care about that ! I want just if possible the process to do it.

Btw, it's the last time I buy this type of "splitted" scenery, it's just a pain !

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 PRO 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.1|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|GSX|ORBX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX with ORBX NZQN airport problem
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 10:22:29 am »
Btw, it's the last time I buy this type of "splitted" scenery, it's just a pain !

Yes, those methods are a problem with GSX, which expect the AFCAD to be self contained.

The only solution I can think of, is to create a new folder with a scenery folder inside, and put the "good" AFCAD inside. Then, add that Area manually in the Scenery Library, and be sure it's on top of the standard area that comes with the scenery.

Since GSX respect the area priority as FSX, this should be enough to force it to use the correct AFCAD.