Author Topic: Buildings are not appear **SOLVED**  (Read 6959 times)

brandweermannetje

Buildings are not appear **SOLVED**
« on: February 08, 2014, 02:30:37 pm »
Hey folks,

I tried a dozen times to install Vancouver and Geneva airports.
The buildings are not appear in FSX.
All of the solutions i have found on this forum and on the internet is not working!
There are no Addon Manager and Couatl visible in FSX.
Even if I use safe mode in Windows during the install of the airports its failt completly.

Why is this software so complicated?? ???

I hope op a sulution.

Regards,
Ruud.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:25:48 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Buildings are not appear
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 02:42:05 pm »
There are no Addon Manager and Couatl visible in FSX.

Have you been ASKED permission to run both modules when you installed ? If not, or you don't remember, be sure you follow ALL these steps, and PAY ATTENTION if you are being asked permission to run both modules.

- Uninstall the scenery. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

- TURN OFF your antivirus. Don't just exit from its interface, but turn off the real time protection. Actual wording changes between products, however, it's the option to scan every file that gets open in real time, without user intervention.

- Reinstall the scenery with the Antivirus TURNED OFF. Don't launch FSX yet.

- Configure the antivirus to exclude the following files from scanning:

YourFSXFolder\bglmanx.dll
YourFSXFolder\fsdreamteam\Couatl\couatl.exe

YourFSXFolder it's usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, if you installed it in the default folder.

- Now you can turn the antivirus back on, and launch FSX.

- PAY ATTENTION if you are being asked permission to run both modules. Reply YES to trust both modules, and report back if you are NOT being asked permission to run the modules.

- Check you are seeing BOTH the "Addon Manager" menu AND the "Couatl powered products" menu under the "Addons" menu.

brandweermannetje

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 03:58:58 pm »
I have reinstall it. With all my protection software off.
Virusscanner, firewall and malware scanner.

Still not working.

There is not a message during fsx loading.

I have made two screen shots. The first is a error during fsx start up, made by simconnect scipt.
The second during the setup of the Cyvr setup.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 05:40:27 pm »
The second during the setup of the Cyvr setup.

The "No internet connection available", if your internet connection works, indicates that something is STILL blocking the download, so what is blocking the download is also likely blocking the program to run.

But if you (as the message says) press "Next", the installation WILL CONTINUE, just with the versions of the files that are included in the installer, not the ones that are online now. If you download the installer now, they will be the same so, the installation should be identical, even without the downloaded files (the installer includes a copy of all of them)

However, fact the installer doesn't find an internet connection, seems to indicate you still haven't properly turned off your antivirus/firewall program, and that is likely causing the problem of the program not starting.

And, you still haven't said if you HAVE been asked permission to run both modules. If you haven't, that's even more evidence that something like an antivirus is blocking them.

brandweermannetje

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 07:01:56 pm »
When i install the software by using the Windows safemode than is er no message about a internet connection.

And yes i have make exception rules in my antivirus and my malware scanner.
Also, I can not find a map under fsx that called Visamare. Or is that not necessary to run this software/scenery?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2014, 06:40:12 pm »
Also, I can not find a map under fsx that called Visamare. Or is that not necessary to run this software/scenery?

No, it's not. Is needed by Aerosoft products and, fact you don't see that one either, indicates there's some kind of problem in your system, perhaps missing Windows libraries that are needed by both.

Again, you still haven't said if you HAVE been asked permission to run both modules. That might be important. If you are not sure, REPEAT AGAIN the whole Uninstall/Reinstall process, and don't skip ANY step, especially THIS one:

- Uninstall the scenery. Reply YES when asked if you want to remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine. Reply YES to both questions.

Then continue and PAY ATTENTION (and report it here) if you haven't been asked permission to run the two modules after the first FSX startup following the reinstall.

brandweermannetje

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2014, 06:59:35 pm »
I don't have seen permission message bij the start up of fsx.

I have tried a couple of times to reinstall/uninstall the airport. And yes it asked for remove the Addon Manager and the Couatl Engine.

Also I have reinstall Flight1's UltimateTraffic2 software and by them an extra addon menu in fsx is appearing.
So that's is working good.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2014, 11:26:16 pm »
I don't have seen permission message bij the start up of fsx.

This can only be caused by one of these issues:

1) Your antivirus is blocking the programs, so they won't even try to start. See the above explanation about the antivirus.

OR

2) You mistakenly decided to not trust our software so, nothing signed from us will ever run. To verify this, you can go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be an "Publishers" button, that will list the software authors that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted authors. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

brandweermannetje

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 02:15:45 pm »
I have re-install the software again by using window's safe mode.
Now I have got a message during the start of Fsx. So I give the permission to use couatl software.
And I have switch of all my security software.

In fsx there is again NO addon  menu!
I have opened the exe file under C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX and I can see this :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0">
   <Descr>Launch</Descr>
   <Filename>exe.xml</Filename>
   <Disabled>False</Disabled>
   <Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad>
   <Launch.Addon><Name>Couatl</Name><Disabled>False</Disabled><ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad><Path>fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe</Path></Launch.Addon><Launch.Addon>
      <Disabled>False</Disabled>
      <ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad>
      <Name>UT2</Name>
      <Path>D:\Flightsim\FSX\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe</Path>
      <NewConsole>True</NewConsole>
   </Launch.Addon>
</SimBase.Document>

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2014, 10:56:38 pm »
I have re-install the software again by using window's safe mode.

Don't use the Windows Safe mode. The only reason for having used it, is that you now know that, whatever is blocking our modules, is something that is not starting in Safe mode. Again, this is most likely the antivirus which hasn't been properly configured, but Safe mode is likely disabling the antivirus entirely.

This would explain why in Safe mode you at least are being asked permission to run the modules. But then, the modules won't probably run in Safe mode anyway, because they require several important Windows services that are not loaded in Safe mode either.

Also, check this (NOT in Safe mode!! )

Go to the Control Panel, under "Internet Options", look for the "Content" tab, there should be an "Publishers" button, that will list the software authors that you trusted, and another tab with untrusted authors. If you see "Virtuali s.a.s", remove it from both tabs (especially if it's under untrusted)

brandweermannetje

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 04:08:16 pm »
Problem solved.
It's working again.

All what I've done is the following. I have created a new windows user account specially for Fsx.

;D ;D