Author Topic: Gsx vanishing with CaptainSim 757  (Read 3014 times)

SlimPilgrim

Gsx vanishing with CaptainSim 757
« on: September 07, 2013, 10:25:45 am »
Firstly, I've had GSX for a few months now...and absolutely love it. It is what FS has been missing since the beginning.. so very well done. However, I recently purchased the CaptainSim 757, the plane loads fine and flies fine, but when I go into the gsx menu and activate deboarding, all the stairs and loaders get into place perfectly. Until the doors fully open, then all the vehicles along with the Couatl menu....simply vanish. Even from then if I load another aircraft, there is still no Couat/GSXl menu. I have to exit FS and re-enter for it to work again????? Like I say it's only this aircraft it does it on. I did however notice on the rare occasion it remains on for briefly longer, that the loaders are large ULD's instead of belt loaders. However the customize aircraft editor within gsx (p.s. is a fantastic tool BTW), will not allow me to access the cargo doors only pax and svs doors?? Could this be related??? Anyone know of a way to fix this simply???? Any responses drastically appreciated, thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gsx vanishing with CaptainSim 757
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 02:27:45 pm »
Try to Reset the airplane config in the GSX aircraft configuration editor (before calling any GSX service) so the config used will be the one that comes with GSX. Also, be sure you don't have any GSX.CFG which you might have downloaded in the FSX\Simobjects\Airplanes\CS_757* folders.

This will ensure you are using the 757 config that comes with GSX, in order to fix any problem caused by having edited those files.

SlimPilgrim

Re: Gsx vanishing with CaptainSim 757
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 07:44:26 pm »
Thank you for your reply. But unfortunately it still isn't working. Out of curiosity, I have the qualitywings 757 also, would that be playing a factor in it??