Author Topic: GSX ground service and Concorde X  (Read 5154 times)

frerechris

GSX ground service and Concorde X
« on: June 12, 2013, 05:49:05 pm »
hello everybody, does Concorde X work fully with GSX ground service?
I would buy Concorde X but I would know if the passenger doors and cargo doors at the rear of Concorde X works well when using GSX ground service.
I will really appreciate all your answers and excuse me for asking some "stupid" questions but i'm just discovering FSx and ground service. it just that I won't buy software who won't work fully
Best regards to all and enjoy your evening
Christophe from FRANCE

Hnla

Re: GSX ground service and Concorde X
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:07:40 pm »
I think you've made it clear your from France.

As for the Concorde, it works fine, and even if it didn't, you could use the Handy GSX editor to make it work correctly.

but i'm just discovering FSx and ground service.

That's why there is a manual.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 06:11:11 pm by Boone »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 07:31:03 pm »
hello everybody, does Concorde X work fully with GSX ground service?

Yes, it's a fully supported airplane out of the box, with no editing required.

boilerbill

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 09:35:13 pm »
If you would like to direct the baggage loader to the rear cargo area, see my configuration that is posted in the GASX Sharing area - Airplane Configs located above the topic list. It's near the end of the list on page 3. (I can't believe it's been over a year since I posted it!)
Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

frerechris

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 04:25:44 pm »
If you would like to direct the baggage loader to the rear cargo area, see my configuration that is posted in the GASX Sharing area - Airplane Configs located above the topic list. It's near the end of the list on page 3. (I can't believe it's been over a year since I posted it!)

I didn't find it:( do you have the direct link??
many thanks

boilerbill

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 08:43:32 pm »
It should be easy to find the entry for the Concorde X. If you can't find it, then the web site is not being displayed correctly on your computer. Follow these steps...

1. On the main page of the GSX Support FSX/P3D section, you should see a table called Child Boards near the top of the page. Click on the one called GSX Sharing area - Airplane Configs.

2. On the left side of the screen, just above the table, you should see Pages: [1] 2 3. The entry that you're looking for is on page 3 if your table is ordered from the newest to the oldest, or on page 1 if your table is ordered from the oldest to the newest.

To find out how your table is ordered, look at the Last Post column on the far right of the page.
  • If there is a down arrow (▼) next to the column heading, then the entries are in order from the newest to the oldest. In this case, the entry is on page 3.
  • If there is an up arrow (▲) next to the column heading, then the entries are in order from the oldest to the newest. In this case, the entry is on page 1.

3. On the appropriate page, look for the entry entitled GSLab's Concorde X. That's the one you want.

Stu

Specs: Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07 Hz, 12 GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX 465 w/4 GB RAM, Driver v301.42 , LG W2753 monitor (1920x1080x32), Windows 7 x64 Home Premium

eastern

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2013, 01:19:00 am »
Here is a snap shot during the early release of GSX with the Concorde X. It worked perfect for me without no editing. As Umberto stated it was supported from the beginning. I hope this helps.

frerechris

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 03:30:50 am »
many thanks for helping me, it's working very well  ;D