Author Topic: VIRTUALI! Need help! Video Included!  (Read 5563 times)

newmanix

• Beta tester
VIRTUALI! Need help! Video Included!
« on: August 29, 2008, 05:52:09 am »
Virtuali Need help with C9AMS.

This is the problem, did the video myself:

This was an issue before: http://forum.fscloud9.it/viewtopic.php?t=4888

This was the fix before: http://forum.fscloud9.it/viewtopic.php?t=2867

I did everything. Still an issue. Can anyone help? Sorry for posting Cloud9 issues here.

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: VIRTUALI! Need help! Video Included!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:42:02 am »
You really need to post on Cloud9 forum. So, other users might benefit from it.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 06:35:17 pm »
Applogies and will do.

Last post I saw over there was from like 06. Wasn't sure anyone was still tending the store as C9 is done and all.

Thanks. Hope you have a solution... :)

Happly awaiting FS9 KJFK!!

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 03:07:41 am »
I signed up over there and my account has yet to be approved. In the mean time, can you just please tell me what the problem is? So I can continue using the product. And I can post the products over there?

Cheers

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 04:46:34 pm »
It sounds like you might have the Cloud 9 Amsterdam layer located below the default Amsterdam scenery, wherever that happens to be located.  If you were to do a clean install, the number 1 priority would be Addon Scenery... I keep all my payware scenery above that layer, and everything else gets pushed down.  So far, it seems to avoid any conflicts.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 06:04:35 pm »
From your video, it seems you got the red AES message about the scenery protection, right ?

This means, either EHAM or AES are not fully updated. The current version of EHAM requires AES 1.96 as minimum, it will not work with any previous release. Conversely, if you have AES 1.96 or newer, it will not work with previous versions of EHAM.

Basically, either you fully update both products, or it will not work.

Also, be sure you put EHAM over the default airport.

And, if you installed anything for that area (NL2000, perhaps ?) be sure EHAM is on top.

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 07:34:04 am »
Hi again,

First of all, thank you much virtuali and Bruce for helping me out. I uninstalled C9-EHAM restored all UT Europe and Ground Envronment files to FS9 default textures. Reinstalled EHAM. I have AES 1.96 and C9-AMS 1.04. This issue only happens when I am on the terminal ramp parking areas. If on remote stands, cargo stands, or while taxiing, I have no issues. AES currently works fine at EHAM. I was using default Cessna for the video which may explain the AES warning. I used to have the same issue at Simwings CDG. An update they released fixed that issue as the senery library was no help. Have you any other ideas why I might have this problem? FYI I did not have this issue prior to the 1.04 update. Perhaps reinstalling the older version of C9EHAM can tell us if 1.04 update has a bug and is the issue or not? Sadly I trashed that version and don't think I can download it again form FScloud9.com

newmanix

• Beta tester
Re: VIRTUALI! Need help! Video Included! ISSUE FIXED!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 08:34:13 am »
Discovered the problem!

I have PAI Transavia AI model which comes with moving carering truck to door, moving belt loader to cargo doors, with moving bags on loader to tug with trailers which drives to aircraft. :o These AI models secewed everything up!!!! But looked pretty damn cool in the process.

Removed them, everything is fine now!! This should be posted in the C9 forum!!!!!

Thanks again guys!! :-*