Author Topic: Aloha Hilo! (FSX video)  (Read 4866 times)

shipdriver

Aloha Hilo! (FSX video)
« on: February 14, 2013, 07:36:01 am »
Happy Valentine's Day with a honeymoon in paradise! Here is an Aloha B737 taking off from Hilo (from FSDT's "Hawaiian Airports Vol. I"). Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/oMKX9leXZHs

jcseixas

Re: Aloha Hilo! (FSX video)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 11:46:47 pm »
Loved it! :)

skimmer

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2013, 11:09:59 pm »
Really really nice.If you are entered in the Vancover conrest I look forward to seeing it.

shipdriver

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 03:53:27 am »
Really really nice.If you are entered in the Vancover conrest I look forward to seeing it.
Thanks. I made a Vancouver video, but it was more a Vancouver+ V3 as well as FSDT CYVR video and not intended for the contest itself. I'll look into one specifically for it especially since I've made some changes since I made that one that affect video making (in particular AI traffic- MyTraffic X is much simpler with FS-Recorder recordings than UT2). I'm desperately waiting for the Majestic Q400 to come out.  ;D That was my next intended CYVR video. I'm clearing my Asia FSX video backlog right now. :)

Hnla

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 03:43:01 am »
-Surprised you didn't use the PMDG 737NGX (Because your using FSX)

-Your pan angles had bad fps, and stuttered. (Try using Fsrecorder)

-Your ENB, or editing, or whatever makes the sky look dark orange is over the top, and un-realistic.

Overall, good music choice, and otherwise, very good!

shipdriver

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 09:01:18 pm »
I use FS-Recorder a majority of the time (my contest video is all FS-Recorder renderings), but sometimes I actually want to hear something from FSX too. Endless music videos can get monotonous.
No desire to get PMDG. Having the iFly before the PMDG came out killed the value proposition because improvements are on the margins and I am very happy with the iFly (easily my most flown plane), plus I'm responsible for a large majority of the Asia/Pacific-area (among others) paints available for the FSX iFly, so there is a certain level of commitment to my own efforts as well.
No ENB- kind of surprising comment since my videos are generally very subtle lighting-wise compared to the usual suspects.

-Surprised you didn't use the PMDG 737NGX (Because your using FSX)

-Your pan angles had bad fps, and stuttered. (Try using Fsrecorder)

-Your ENB, or editing, or whatever makes the sky look dark orange is over the top, and un-realistic.

Overall, good music choice, and otherwise, very good!