Author Topic: I dont want to pushback  (Read 4036 times)

funkyj4ever

I dont want to pushback
« on: January 05, 2013, 10:22:11 pm »
It isn't possible to just say to gsx not to pushback? Like on Rotterdam ehrd airport and a lot of Greece airports. Aes got this option. i would really like to see this options and i think it shouldn't be hard to implant. marshaller should only say, something like clear to start your engines and have  a good flight. I hope you are going to make this. Now i have to select pushback and then cancel it. Is a but unrealistic. Thanks for reading

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I dont want to pushback
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 11:17:55 pm »
We'll consider it.

iforrage

Re: I dont want to pushback
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 03:28:34 am »
You can just edit the parking space and select "NONE" for pushback, and it will say pushback not available, and then "have a good flight."

It isn't possible to just say to gsx not to pushback? Like on Rotterdam ehrd airport and a lot of Greece airports. Aes got this option. i would really like to see this options and i think it shouldn't be hard to implant. marshaller should only say, something like clear to start your engines and have  a good flight. I hope you are going to make this. Now i have to select pushback and then cancel it. Is a but unrealistic. Thanks for reading
-Jesse