Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

GSX not showing up in addons

<< < (5/6) > >>

virtuali:

--- Quote from: ByteG on December 30, 2012, 05:31:53 pm ---And if I copy back the previous version then it is ok.
--- End quote ---

Which is strange, because there's no difference between the current and previous version, they all use the same VC++ runtimes.

Try a different thing, turn off DEP in Windows:

http://www.fanhow.com/knowhow:Enable_or_Disable_DEP_in_Windows_7_27019737

ByteG:

--- Quote from: virtuali on December 30, 2012, 09:33:53 pm ---
--- Quote from: ByteG on December 30, 2012, 05:31:53 pm ---And if I copy back the previous version then it is ok.
--- End quote ---

Which is strange, because there's no difference between the current and previous version, they all use the same VC++ runtimes.

Try a different thing, turn off DEP in Windows:

http://www.fanhow.com/knowhow:Enable_or_Disable_DEP_in_Windows_7_27019737

--- End quote ---

Ok, tried that again. No difference.

I have provided pictures below in that order
bglmanx 4053, 6195 and returned to manager 2.9.0.4
Every time I have exited FSX so that new Simconnect log file was created

virtuali:

--- Quote from: ByteG on December 31, 2012, 12:14:59 pm ---I have provided pictures below in that order
--- End quote ---

It's still the same problem, you have a problem with your VC++ libraries. This can be very difficult to fix, and I can only confirm there are no difference whatsoever between the previous bglmanx.dll and the current one, with regard to the VC++ library version (and of course the Simconnect version).

You can use the old version but, it's very likely starting from our next products, nothing will work with it, so the problem of your system should be fixed. Since it seems to be entirely random, it's possible the next version of the bglmanx.dll might even work.

dalewilley:
I can't get the COUATL half of the add-on to show up on FSX boot. It's in the exe.xml to load but never does. I have to manually start it by double clicking the exe file. Then when I select something from the GSX menu after CNTL+SHIFT+F12, the menu disappears, the FSX window loses focus for a second, and the COUATL menu item is gone from the Addons. Whatever I chose (followme, deboarding, etc) doesn't occur and double clicking the exe file doesn't restart COUATL.

Been through all the steps listed in the first post, turned on the panic log  and I don't see any .err file. Nothing in the COUATL log either that suggests a problem.

Running Windows 8 if that's a consideration

Dale

virtuali:

--- Quote ---Been through all the steps listed in the first post
--- End quote ---

If you really went through all steps discussed here, you should have produced a Simconnect diagnostic, what does the Simconnect diagnostic windows says ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version