Author Topic: Bglmanx fatal error  (Read 10775 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Bglmanx fatal error
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2013, 01:22:56 pm »
Just follow the same suggestions given in this thread about Windows 7, it shouldn't make any difference. Note that, we haven't tested any of our products under Windows 8 so, and we don't indicate Windows 8 as a supported OS in the system requirements yet. We only rely on reports by some users that, in general, everything works. You might try running FSX As Administrator, and see if it makes any difference.

pannellg

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2013, 03:38:54 pm »
Thanks for getting back to me.  I'll give it a try...

GP

pannellg

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2013, 04:30:28 am »
Dear Umberto,
I no longer have the bglmanx question appearing when FSX starts, but I did get a request to install an update of couatl, which I agreed to.  Since then, I have had my scenery buildings disappear.  Beginning with KORD, KDFW, and finally KPHX.  The buildings would reappear on reboot of FSX, but within two or three minutes, they would disappear, and all that remained were jetways and vehicles.  Were there any previous threads that discussed this? 

Thank you for your help.

Garland

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2013, 10:46:32 am »
The buildings would reappear on reboot of FSX, but within two or three minutes, they would disappear, and all that remained were jetways and vehicles.  Were there any previous threads that discussed this? 

The usual question: do you still have the Couatl menu under FSX *after* buildings have disappeared ? Do you have CYVR installed too ? There's an update here which is not included in the official distribution, because we are stil not sure about it, but it a fixed the problem for someone:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=7875.msg66247#msg66247

pannellg

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2013, 04:50:59 pm »
Dear Sir,

I did have couatl under the menu after the buildings disappeared.  I did try the file from the other thread.  I did have CYVR installed.  Still the buildings disappeared after a few minutes. 

Garland

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2013, 10:59:22 pm »
I did have couatl under the menu after the buildings disappeared.  I did try the file from the other thread.  I did have CYVR installed.  Still the buildings disappeared after a few minutes. 

Are you sure the scenery is active and not in Trial mode ?