Author Topic: Marshaller not directing airplane*  (Read 3560 times)

cheikhndao

Marshaller not directing airplane*
« on: October 26, 2012, 10:10:18 pm »
First of tell me start by saying that GSX is an awesome initiative. It offers a lot of options within FSX itself by allowing simmers to use default airports and still have the benefits of AES. There is something that i have noticed though about the marshaller. It doesnt direct the aircraft in position basically it stands still without and arm movements whatsoever. Also after the aircraft is parked and engines are cut it "slides" on the ground instead of walking by taking steps. I am not sure if that makes any sense, but hopefully there a solution. Thanks in advance! ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Marshaller not directing airplane*
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 11:47:03 pm »
This might be due to the following things:

- You have disabled the "Advanced Animations" flag in the FSX Graphic options. Be sure it's on.

- You are looking from too far distance, or with a too wide zoom setting (or a combination of the two). FSX automatically disables animations after a certain eyepoint distance from an object, to save performances, and this depends on the object size so, it might appear earlier on small objects like the marshaller. We don't have any control on this, but zooming in or going closer with the viewpoint should fix this.