Author Topic: Gsx install problem DEMO  (Read 2962 times)

bobbykay

Gsx install problem DEMO
« on: November 03, 2012, 10:37:58 am »
I was so pleased to see this product on you tube and over the moon there was a try before you buy demo :)
But whan i down load it install it open it i get a third party software screen appear so i click the ok the both one after the other and fsx quits an error message so i retart fsx and click the No at the same screen and the No again fsx starts up works but NO GSX or GSX in the addon menu ?

I really want this product but no point in buying it if the friggin demo wont work eh .
An I am not over the moon with the support ? I have sent about 4 emails asking for a fix and nothing no one has e-mailed me back Makes one wonder if its worth spending the money if they cant be asked to get back to me  ??? ::) :-\

Scottn92

Re: Gsx install problem DEMO
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 11:14:40 am »
Okay first of all don't you proof read your posts?

Secondly it would help if you stated exactly what type of error you are getting?

Lastly the support on this site is superb.  Talking to them like they are your servants will not get you far.  Remember that.

Andrew737

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 11:52:46 am »
Okay first of all don't you proof read your posts?

Secondly it would help if you stated exactly what type of error you are getting?

Lastly the support on this site is superb.  Talking to them like they are your servants will not get you far.  Remember that.

Here Here!
Regards Andrew

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 11:33:53 pm »
We are very well known to reply to all emails very fast but, sometimes there are holidays and you happened to send your email exactly in the middle of one (Halloween, All-Saints and then Day of the Dead) with the last two being national holidays in Italy.

Of course, I've replied to your email now, even if your description of the problem is not very clear but, I'd say that it would be better if you used a more friendly approach, on your first post on this forum.

Now, decide if you want to continue to be supported here on the forum, or by email. But please use only one medium and stick to it, because using both at the same time on the same issue, would only increase our support burden, with no better chance to get help.