Author Topic: Strange bad resolution of airport's objects...  (Read 9120 times)

sim-sim

Re: Strange bad resolution of airport's objects...
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2012, 07:30:57 pm »
Sorry for my english. My be that is why you can not understand me(( I am trying to say: look at the jatways for example... It looks like a simple boxes (I mean ZRH, gate A49), without details, shadows, smudges as it was before!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2012, 10:33:58 pm »
Sorry for my english. My be that is why you can not understand me(( I am trying to say: look at the jatways for example... It looks like a simple boxes (I mean ZRH, gate A49), without details, shadows, smudges as it was before!!!

I don't think understanding your english has anything to do with this: I still fail to see anything wrong in your screenshots. There are no "simple boxes", I see a proper jetway, and there are details and shadows.

sim-sim

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2012, 11:39:31 pm »
Ok, could you send me screenshots from your PC with this position in ZRH airport? I'd like to compare it with mine to understand what I can't to see...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2012, 12:05:27 am »
Ok, could you send me screenshots from your PC with this position in ZRH airport? I'd like to compare it with mine to understand what I can't to see...

Since any possible difference can only be caused by a difference in your settings (either video settings or FSX settings) a screenshot taken with different settings will not be very useful, even if there were any differences.

As I've said, try the following:

- Reset your video card settings to default. Then activate Anisotropic filtering at 16x, forcing the setting instead of accept the application-controlled setting.

- Be sure FSX global texture slider is set to maximum. Enable HD textures in the Addon Manager (won't affect any other scenery than KLAX, though)

- Try to use THIS website to create an optimized FSX.CFG for your system:

http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html