Author Topic: Planes & airport vehicles running thru each other.  (Read 6322 times)

Papagiorgio

Planes & airport vehicles running thru each other.
« on: April 11, 2008, 04:00:01 am »
I see this happening a lot.  The AI aircraft running thru each other as if one did not know the other was there.  And those screaming airport vehicles, they run thru my plane all the time.  I have a jpeg attached that shows THREE aircraft at the hold short line with a truck running thru them.

Other than that, this is a very impressive piece of work.

Papagiorgio

[attachment deleted by admin]

Alessandro

• Global Moderator
  • FSdreamteam developer
Re: Planes & airport vehicles running thru each other.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 10:48:15 am »
Please download the new afcad file on this post:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=485.msg3165#msg3165

Tks.

Alessandro.

Papagiorgio

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 07:35:10 pm »
Hi Alessandro.

I put the new bgl in and the same happens.  Just to make sure I did it right.  I put kord bgl in Addon Scenery\textures\ and removed the BR2 kord bgl that was in there.

Thanks,

Papagiorgio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 07:41:33 pm »
I put the new bgl in and the same happens.  Just to make sure I did it right.  I put kord bgl in Addon Scenery\textures\ and removed the BR2 kord bgl that was in there.

That's not correct. You shouldn't put anything related to KORD in Addon Scenery. Delete everything that relates to KORD there, and put the bgl into FSDreamteam\Ohare\Scenery instead, replacing what's already there with the same name.

Papagiorgio

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 10:02:30 pm »
OK, I did that wrong and now I put the bgl in the right place.  I was watching the traffic and it looked ok, but there are still some instances were the planes are running thru each other.  Not as bad as before, but it still does occur.

Thank you,

Papagiorgio

MotoX88294

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 08:17:53 am »
thats funny other than the fact that it sucks in your case (no offense) but wow! i started writing my own ai traffic in fs9 a few years ago and some of my planes right b4 they were done with their leg from one airport to another, they would run all over the airport at like 60 knots and skid all over the place...it sucked but was funny as hell lol then they would just takeoff straight up and disappear... :)