Products Support > Hawaiian Airports support FSX/P3D

Hawaii Airports Vol2. 1.4 Update

<< < (2/2)

CoolP:
I guess there's not much to worry about. If I'm correct, Umberto explained somewhere else that the check may also respond 'outdated' if you're too current in the eyes of the checking routine. I hope my mind doesn't trick me on that statement.  :o

virtuali:
Yes, "outdated" doesn't really mean much, it really means "different from what I'm instructed to check" so, if you are SURE you have the current version of the Hawaii installer, then don't worry, you have the most current version, it's just something that might need to be updated on the server.

The issue is, we run several mirrors in parallel for redundancy, they might have gone out of synch for some reason, you might have got the outdated server (the installer checks at random which one to use), and got that message. It will go away soon enough as soon as I've check all the mirrors.

ferondoe:
Hello!
I manage to activate a Honolulu, Hawaii1 but I can not activate Hawaii2 I have this message "Error eSellerate - Serial number 25001 not found, you probably just Placed the order at least please wait 15 minutes to update servers". This is already the fourth time I test without success.
Could someone help me!
regards
Marty

virtuali:

--- Quote from: ferondoe on July 06, 2012, 05:35:03 pm ---I manage to activate a Honolulu, Hawaii1 but I can not activate Hawaii2 I have this message "Error eSellerate - Serial number 25001 not found, you probably just Placed the order at least please wait 15 minutes to update servers". This is already the fourth time I test without success.
--- End quote ---

That error means you entered your Serial wrong. Be sure it's exactly as the purchase receipt. Don't confuse the letter "O" with the number "0" and vice-versa, and be sure you selected Hawaii1 before registering because, a correct serial for another product won't work either.

ferondoe:
Saw what was an O instead of a zero thank you very much!
regards
Marty

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version