Author Topic: Howto buy with Paypal?  (Read 7103 times)

HamburgerJung

Howto buy with Paypal?
« on: May 24, 2008, 03:50:35 pm »
Hello, I have a Problem, my father doesnt give me his Creditcard, so I need to buy it via PayPal, is there something important when I buy it with paypal?

Other Question, I bought also Amsterdam of Cloud9... I can use both at the same time or not? Is there something important to know ?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Howto buy with Paypal?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 04:01:22 pm »
Hello, I have a Problem, my father doesnt give me his Creditcard, so I need to buy it via PayPal, is there something important when I buy it with paypal?

No, simply use the "Buy on Web / PalPay" button, then use "Register Serial" to activate your serial. It's all explained in the manual, fsdt_install_guide.pdf, that can be found under FsDreamTeam folder after installing the Trial

Other Question, I bought also Amsterdam of Cloud9... I can use both at the same time or not? Is there something important to know ?

Of course you can use Cloud9 products, just be sure you are using the very latest version for all of them. The program will warn you if you have older versions, though.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 04:05:19 pm by virtuali »

HamburgerJung

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 05:43:42 pm »
Perfect, thanks !

I have AMS 1.04, is the newest Version, so no problems? :)

HamburgerJung

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 07:05:30 pm »
Bang, can't buy it! I can buy at Flight1, Aerosoft everywhere I can buy with debit but not with FSDreamteam, yeah ! Sry, I already planed some flights in Zurich, damn !
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 07:12:16 pm by HamburgerJung »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 07:46:32 pm »
Bang, can't buy it! I can buy at Flight1, Aerosoft everywhere I can buy with debit but not with FSDreamteam, yeah ! Sry, I already planed some flights in Zurich, damn !

You asked if it's possible to pay with PayPal. As I've said, to pay using PayPal, you need to use the "Buy on Web / PayPal" menu option: that will open a browser to our Esellerate Web store page, you just select Zurich, then you need to select PayPal, after that, you will be redirected to the normal PayPal page, from then on, it's no different than any PayPal payment, many users are using PayPal, and nobody reported any problem so far.

Note that you need a recent version of the Addon Manager, otherwise you will not see the "Buy on Web / PayPal" option.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 07:49:39 pm by virtuali »

HamburgerJung

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 08:31:51 pm »
Sorry, I was a bit angry cause it didn't worked... Hope you understand it

I mean, I installed everything right and I got the "buy by website/paypal"... I wanted to buy it, but I hadn't enough money on my PayPal-Account, and I couldn't debit from my bank, with Flight1 or Aerosoft its allowed to use debit-paypal to buy something but not with you, that was my problem, I payed now enough money on the account and hope its in the next days on it...

HamburgerJung

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 07:00:08 pm »
Just bought Zurich now, thanks, was really fast !

HamburgerJung

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 10:43:03 pm »
WoW ! This scenery is the best what I have, so detail full, I love it !