Author Topic: NGX Door 1 Fwd  (Read 5036 times)

GAJ52

NGX Door 1 Fwd
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:13:37 am »
I fly using the NGX and FS2Crew.

Is there any way to stop GSX pestering me to close 'Door 1 Fwd' after the passengers have boarded.  This is unrealistic and annoying, as in the RW this door would be left open for Loadsheet, Engineers etc. and only closed just prior to pushback.

Otherwise brilliant program - thanks

Glen

Scandinavian

Re: NGX Door 1 Fwd
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 12:27:41 am »
Same problem here. GSX don't recognize the L1 door. I've tried opening and closing it, still get the annoying message to open the door.

alpha117

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 12:42:45 am »
+1

johndrago

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 01:03:16 am »
I fly using the NGX and FS2Crew.

Is there any way to stop GSX pestering me to close 'Door 1 Fwd' after the passengers have boarded.  This is unrealistic and annoying, as in the RW this door would be left open for Loadsheet, Engineers etc. and only closed just prior to pushback.

Otherwise brilliant program - thanks

Glen

I fly the ngx all the time and don't get pestered about closing left fwd.  it's the last thing I do after removing the jetway, and getting ready for pushback.  That's the only door I don't get pestered about.  Strange. Did this happen before 1.3?

John

Scandinavian

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2012, 01:59:50 am »
It's the combo with FS2Crew that does it. Just did a test without starting FS2Crew up, and then it worked just fine. But with FS2Crew active it happens.

DrumsArt

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2012, 05:24:05 pm »
Anyway GSX is a GREAT program, I like it, BUT the system that controls if the doors are open or not is just really painful !

This should be the responsability of the user to control that. We might as well enjoy the Maddog, Simcheck A300 and other unconventional aircrafts.

The option "remove" of the aircraft editor controls that partially (no more stupid dong + message) BUT the result is that there are no more animations !

Please can you solve this problem and so give us the choice to open or not open the doors.

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 PRO 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.1|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|GSX|ORBX

Andyfly76

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 11:06:27 pm »
hello, you can to try adjust the time of boarding for close the door when yor are in pre start engine situation.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 10:41:35 am »
Anyway GSX is a GREAT program, I like it, BUT the system that controls if the doors are open or not is just really painful !

Sorry, but that's the only correct way of doing it, because we have *people* that run into the aircraft, and it would be just wrong if the animation would start without checking if the door is open.

The option "remove" of the aircraft editor controls that partially (no more stupid dong + message) BUT the result is that there are no more animations !

Because the "remove" option does just that, it removes the door with the associated services. With the last Live Update that happened after the main 1.3 update, we added the following command to the GSX.GFG file:

code = 0

Which means: ignore if the door is open or not, but let it working normally with its associated services, which is exactly what you asked. Of course, now service people and baggage/ULD's WILL pass through the door if it's closed so, be aware of that.

Please can you solve this problem and so give us the choice to open or not open the doors.

Problem is solved.

DrumsArt

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 02:41:29 am »
Hello Umberto,

Thank you very much for your answer and great support.

The code = 0 option works like a charm ! GSX works great with the Simcheck A300 now  8)

Kind Regards,

Richard Portier
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 PRO 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.1|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|GSX|ORBX