Author Topic: UNVAILABLE PARKING AND GROUND SERVICES  (Read 12459 times)

raghav

Re: UNVAILABLE PARKING AND GROUND SERVICES
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 11:44:14 am »
I used LDL 767 and Captain Sim 757. I could not get any gates since I kept getting the message parking too small. Also it gave up options showing only three gates and all indicated  as small for my plane.  I could not do anything further. I switched over to ATC .

raghav

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 11:55:53 am »
I flew the 767 by Level D and 757 by  Captain Sim. The Coutall key did not show any terminal names. It showed three parking slots saying all are small.  I landed in jfk(FSDT). Landed on runways 13l and 22L. Had same experience of not getting pqrking.

pete_auau

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2012, 12:41:18 pm »
this  must be  isolated  to your  system    since i got  all fsdt  airports  i just landed  at kjfk  in a  pmdg  747 -400   series  aircraft so its larger  than the  767    and i had  no problems   in selecting  parking  etc  when   i selected   the parking   option  gsx  gave  me  about  10  terminals  to choose  from   and  in each of  these  and  many gates  to choose  from  some of  these  gates   said  to small, others  said  they were occupied  and  the rrest were  empty i than selected  one  gate  and the follow  me  car  and  guided  to me  to the gate  for  parking   so  there is nothing wrong  with gsx.   so  it must be  a  installation error  on your  side  as it works  fine  with me.   And  also if it were  a proble there  would be many more  post  complaing  about  fdst  airports  or others   so  far  i  havnt had  any troubles with gsx  as  of  yet.

raghav

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2012, 12:46:14 pm »
Ok. Let me try it out. I hope its an isolated case. I will try with other default airports too to get a clear picture.

pete_auau

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2012, 12:52:02 pm »
when  you  landed at kjfk  and  at the end  of  the rwy  and  when u  selected  gsx  for  parking  did you  get  the    terminals  for  parking  in which  you  can select  a or  b or c  etc   and  in each of  these  are  gates  did u get  this option if  u didnt  here lies  the problem  than

raghav

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2012, 12:55:25 pm »
No. it did not. It just showed up three parking slots with numbers 1, 2,3. All three said parking being small.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2012, 01:12:51 pm »
Go to a parking with engines off and parking brakes on and select the "Customize this parking position".

There's no need to customize anything, but the dialog window will tell you which AFCAD is active, perhaps you have a different AFCAD for JFK which is causing this problem.

pete_auau

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2012, 01:21:59 pm »
No. it did not. It just showed up three parking slots with numbers 1, 2,3. All three said parking being small.
ok  theres your  problem hopefull  doing  what  virtuali  says  to do  will fix your problem

raghav

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 02:00:06 pm »
Ok. Will try it out and report. Thanks for all the help. Hope it works this time.

raghav

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 04:45:56 am »
This time I flew from KLAS  to KPHX by CS 757. It worked perfect. The GSX gave an array of parking terminals and quite a few gates were available for parking with ground services.  Both airports were default airports of fsx. But I still have this situation of not getting any options of terminals or available gates in JFK (FSDT).