Author Topic: CLS A330/340 help  (Read 3756 times)

SF340

CLS A330/340 help
« on: July 29, 2012, 09:51:24 pm »
Hi everyone. I just purchased GSX, and I just love it! However, I was trying it out today with my CLS A330 and when the catering vehicles come, they would not start as they were waiting for me to open the 'R2' door. I dont think that this door is able to open with the CLS -330, and I  tried all SHIFT+E+# combinations but could not get it to open. What is going on and how can I fix it? Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CLS A330/340 help
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 10:28:16 pm »
There's nothing to be fixed in GSX, just read the CLS manual, and you'll see the "2R door (Galley Door)", that GSX calls in that way, exactly as the CLS calls it, so you can't possibly misunderstand which door is referring to (in the context of the airplane used), will open with a command on the upper right of overhead panel.

That's not of course a GSX specific or a GSX issue: that's the way the CLS330/340 opens that door, and GSX obviously complies.

SF340

Re: CLS A330/340 help
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 10:39:28 pm »
There's nothing to be fixed in GSX, just read the CLS manual, and you'll see the "2R door (Galley Door)", that GSX calls in that way, exactly as the CLS calls it, so you can't possibly misunderstand which door is referring to (in the context of the airplane used), will open with a command on the upper right of overhead panel.

That's not of course a GSX specific or a GSX issue: that's the way the CLS330/340 opens that door, and GSX obviously complies.
Thank you very much for the reply. I have owned this aircraft for 2 years and have read the manual, but I never knew that you could open this door. I must have skipped over that info. Well, good to know. Thanks!

By the way, I would like to congratulate you guys on making a really superb product! I absolutely love it!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:41:19 pm by SF340 »