Author Topic: Download error Coatl.exe  (Read 3504 times)

skymatix

Download error Coatl.exe
« on: February 18, 2012, 08:59:54 am »
I am trying to update my GSX and get the following error when I try.

"No Internet connection available"

The sad fact is that every other dll file prior to the coatl.exe does download perfectly fine.

This error also appears when I update the addon manager.

I see my FSDT product are now all diabled!?

What do I do now?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Download error Coatl.exe
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 10:49:40 am »
If the installer says there's no internet connection available, since its runs on two mirrors at the same time, it's highly unlikely they would be both offline at the same time. And they aren't anyway.

It must be some security program you have installed that is blocking online access to the installer. Turn off every security software like antivirus, antispyware, and if you have a firewall, configure it to grant online access to the Couatl_updater program in the fsdreamteam\Coautl folder, if you were trying to do Live Update.

skymatix

Re: Download error Coatl.exe
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 11:52:28 am »
If the installer says there's no internet connection available, since its runs on two mirrors at the same time, it's highly unlikely they would be both offline at the same time. And they aren't anyway.

It must be some security program you have installed that is blocking online access to the installer. Turn off every security software like antivirus, antispyware, and if you have a firewall, configure it to grant online access to the Couatl_updater program in the fsdreamteam\Coautl folder, if you were trying to do Live Update.

Thank you!

It's working now.... Anti Virus issue.