Author Topic: fuel truck action?  (Read 5357 times)

petsumnets

fuel truck action?
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:41:29 pm »
Hi all,

What does the fuel truck more than driving next to the plane and stand still?

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: fuel truck action?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 10:42:42 pm »
It's supposed to open the default FSX Fuel panel when it arrives.

petsumnets

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 10:47:56 pm »
it does. And then?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 11:01:06 pm »
Then you load the fuel, the truck will stay for an amount of time proportional to the quantity of fuel you added, and will go away.

petsumnets

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 11:10:19 pm »
Oh, OK, I was waiting for the guy to get off the truck and connect the fuelpipe underneath the wing... would have been nice.

thanks anyway.

D_mitris

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 01:05:30 am »
Coming from a former aircraft fueler.. would love to see them pull the hoses and hook up too.

So far I am very impressed with the catering trucks and animations.  The baggage except for the lack of variation in bag color other than blue/red.

Push back is excellent.  Is there any chance we will see more animations for the fuel truck?  Even just having the guy step out and walk around.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 01:08:41 am »
Yes, the Fuel truck is surely in need of some more animations.

We first need to release the most pressing things, which are an airport editor to customize parking spots, and an airplane editor to easily add any possible airplane without waiting to be supported by us.

After that, we'll have a look at all animations and models too, for a general overhaul.

XCLTM3

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 01:58:11 am »
Yes, the Fuel truck is surely in need of some more animations.

We first need to release the most pressing things, which are an airport editor to customize parking spots, and an airplane editor to easily add any possible airplane without waiting to be supported by us.

After that, we'll have a look at all animations and models too, for a general overhaul.

Good Work Umberto, Good Work!

Rgds,
Latebra Factum, Tertia Optio

Selkan

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 06:29:57 pm »
I was also thinking about the fuel truck, and certainly the idea of more animation sounds good, but I wonder if it is possible to have another 'Option' that calls the fuel truck, man connects to wing etc etc, but does not bring up FSX Fuel Menu?  My point here being that before any flight I set up my fuel I want to carry, and I just don't like the Sim. coming to a halt, when I don't actually 'want fuel', but would like to see a fuel truck arrive with enhanced animations.  Just a thought!