Author Topic: AeroSoft Maderia  (Read 22308 times)

doudou

Re: AeroSoft Maderia
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2012, 01:02:34 pm »
Works fine for me now : Follow Me Car and marshaller (Follow Me Car disappears a very short moment on the left side of the taxiway (just before apron).

ricardo_r

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2012, 02:47:58 pm »
Hi recardo_r, do you mean make a new Folder 'Maderia X' with your bgl inside.  Then make sure that is in a higher order in Scenery Library?
Yes, that's it. Call the new folder "Madeira X-1" or something with a different name.
Ricardo Rodrigues

Selkan

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 06:03:57 pm »
Hi Ricardo_r one last time.  All working now thank you.  I put your file in a new Scenery Folder, then inside another folder I called MaderiaX GSX, and placed that in the FSX Addon Folder.  Then activated in Scenery Library.  Not only do I now have my GSX working properly at Maderia, but I also now have all vehicles running around that came with Aerosofts Maderia and update, that I had never seen before.  You might like to consider putting a small Post over on the Aerosoft Forum about your achievement; I am sure there may be many grateful people!

Well done, and thanks.

macmonty

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 09:08:57 am »
How to make this fix?

Can you make another fix for Aerosoft El Hierro?

Regards

stretch1365

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 01:06:13 pm »
Hi ricardo_r,

I bought the Aerosoft Madeira scenery only the other day and experienced the problems described in the thread here. ie GSX and other ground vehicles underground at the default airport elevation.

Read the thread here and tried your fix, placing the new bgl file in a separate scenery folder etc. Just wanted to say it worked a treat and thanks for the fix  :)

I'm interested in what exactly you did, as I notice you can't pan below ground level anymore, which you could before. So I guess you have basically made a platform of ground at the level of the aerosoft scenery, but which GSX and other vehicles are running on. Calling this a new airport in the same place as the aerosoft one but fsx reads your ground level "MadeiraX-1" after drawing the aerosoft scenery and so the vehicles run effectively on "madeiraX-1" not aerosoft Madeira. Mmmmm interesting!

Anyway thanks for the super fix.

Regards.

Dave

Bruce Hamilton

• Beta tester
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 07:35:56 pm »
This discussion was over two years ago, Ricardo hasn't been here since last September.
Intel Core i7-4790 Haswell 4.0 GHz EVGA Z97 Classified EVGA Supernova 850 G2 G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB Western Digital 1TB GeForce GTX 780 Superclock

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2014, 11:38:47 am »
Here it is!

Delete the old file and download this new one, although don't put it in Madeira\Scenery, put it in a higher priority layer than Madeira X.

@Ricardo, Thanks much too! Where is "old file" data? Little Problem.. see picture..!! Sorry.. i found not solution.

Aerosoft Maderia X v1.20

I hope, me fix solution..

Sebastian

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

streichholz

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2014, 11:46:17 am »
Are you using Vector and FSG2010?

EDDT-Sebi

• FSX
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2014, 11:49:26 am »
Are you using Vector and FSG2010?
Yes...both! I was been FTX Vector Configurator, deaktive LPMA.

Sebastian

I am deaf. Though i try my very best
my linguistic possibilities are limited:
i will make mistakes.

streichholz

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2014, 03:05:30 pm »
This problem can be eliminated as follows.

1. In the directory " C:\FSGX2010\LocalMeshes\scenery " the file " cvxLPMA.bgl" in " cvxLPMA.madeira" rename.

2. In the directory " C:\Programme\Microsoft Games \ Microsoft Flight Simulator X \ Scenery \ 0502 \ scenery" the file " APX43200.bgl" in " APX43200.fsglobal" to rename.

Viel Glück. ;)

Alberto

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2015, 12:00:01 pm »
Thank you all for these fixes. I appreciate them very much!  ;)