Products Support > GSX Support FSX/P3D

List of supported airplanes in GSX

<< < (2/75) > >>

virtuali:
I've added the Justflight 757 Freemium, you can get it now (even without restarting FSX), by selecting the "Check Live Update" option under the "Couatl powered products" menu.

FlyNext:
What about the CaptainSim 757-200/300 ? Nice airplane aswell.

I got a question: If any AC creator does a update for their aircrafts will it still work or will it require an update of the GSX files aswell? Like the upcoming 737 NGX patch

dmbusmc:
Aerosoft Twotter
Flight One/Virtavia BN-2 Islander
Carenado C208

It understand these aircraft do not need baggage handlers or even staircases (though with AES the Twotter can get a small staircase for it), but it would be nice to at least have a marshaller for them, as well as a small pushback truck or even hand push, is there any way that is possible?

pablo636:
Atr72 Flight1
Feelthere erj v2
thanks for this great product!

virtuali:

--- Quote from: FlyNext on February 01, 2012, 07:38:11 pm ---I got a question: If any AC creator does a update for their aircrafts will it still work or will it require an update of the GSX files aswell? Like the upcoming 737 NGX patch
--- End quote ---

Usually not, the airplane support is not made using complex hacks like reading memory addresses that might change between minor releases, we read the exposed custom variables using official SDK methods so, as long the airplane developer doesn't change his variable names, the airplane will continue to work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version