Author Topic: Problem With Hawaiian Airport Vol.2 ( No Bulidings )  (Read 22401 times)

Kurt

Re: Problem With Hawaiian Airport Vol.2 ( No Bulidings )
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2011, 02:57:31 pm »
Umberto just a question: when the first screen appears (you mean the Simconnect-Screen?) then it's empty. Schould I at this point exit from FSX?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2011, 03:09:20 pm »
Umberto just a question: when the first screen appears (you mean the Simconnect-Screen?) then it's empty. Schould I at this point exit from FSX?

It seems to indicate there were no errors. Try put the logging level line back to normal in the simconnect.ini

level=normal

Kurt

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2011, 06:19:09 pm »
Again no way to stop the sheet and there is also no file created at the Appdata....
BTW in question to the Couatl.exe appendix, all my other files have the full appendix, only the couatl is without the exe-appendix. Is this OK?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2011, 07:49:41 pm »
Again no way to stop the sheet

As I've said, you can stop the scrolling by pressing the PAUSE key on the keyboard. This is nothing related to FSX, Couatl or anything like that. It's basic, standard, Windows OS behavior.

As I've said, for the PAUSE key to work, you have

and there is also no file created at the Appdata....

Not possible, the only possible explanation is that you wrote something wrong on the Simconnect.ini. Again, this is a standard FSX feature that ALWAYS works, doesn't have anything to do with our software. Check again your simconnect.ini, and be sure you included the correct commands, exactly as I wrote them in my previous message. Don't miss the fact (which I advised) that it's not just the path name changed compared to before, but you also have to remove the lines that begin with a semicolon.

BTW in question to the Couatl.exe appendix, all my other files have the full appendix, only the couatl is without the exe-appendix. Is this OK?

No, it's not. But, if your renamed that file, you wouldn't see confirmation to run it, because if the .EXE extension is missing, a file is not considered executable anymore so, FSX will not ask permission to run it, but you said it does.

Kurt

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2011, 08:15:37 pm »
I can't do anything wrong with the text in the simconnect.ini. I just copied your text.
But I think, in my explorer there is another path for the appdata:
My name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX
Could that be the reason, that I can't see it?

Kurt

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2011, 09:39:04 pm »
Finally I could stop the simconnect-message:
0.45800 Exe Launched:Path="fsdreamteam\coatl\coatl.exe" CommandLine=""Version="2.0.0.2119"
Does it help?

Kurt

« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2011, 01:34:22 pm »
Hi Umberto, what shall we do now with this Simconnect-message? There is still no couatl on my addon-window and of course no buildings at the airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2011, 01:38:49 pm »
Finally I could stop the simconnect-message:0.45800 Exe Launched:Path="fsdreamteam\coatl\coatl.exe" CommandLine=""Version="2.0.0.2119"
Does it help?

This can't be the correct text message, because there's no such thing as a coatl.exe program inside a coatl folder. Instead, there should be a couatl.exe inside a couatl folder, this means this is not the text as generated by FSX, but something you typed.

Don't retype it, copy&paste from the window, because I need to be sure the whole text is correct and nothing is missing.

And, it looks like you stopped it too early, because I don't see ANY error message which can only means one of these two things:

1) You stopped the text too early, not getting any possible errors, or you got an error, but you haven't copied it here.

OR

2) There's no error so, it's just not possible you don't have the Couatl menu, because Couatl has been loaded fine without errors.

Try again, and be sure to copy any errors, if there are any.

Kurt

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2011, 02:17:35 pm »
Under this lines there were similar lines about two of my other addons (FollowMe, and FS Open) and nothing else. And for me it was not possible to copy the text out of the Simconnect-windows.
Unfortunately that what you suggested to do with this simconnect000.log file, there is not such a file in my whole PC. Could it be, that, as I wrote above, my AppData-Path is a bit different as you said?