Author Topic: F/A-18C/D Training  (Read 6712 times)

Scuddy-25

F/A-18C/D Training
« on: June 06, 2011, 01:00:52 pm »
Hi guys

I have tried to Contact CVW7 but website is not working properly atm as i heard they are Pro but not sure.
I am looking to join people in serious training but cant find any one who dose !!!. Would love to be able to do Training with people who don't mess around.
Would love to start up, Taxi, Take off, Do a Flight in Form in Training sorties and such Just like the real thing with ATC lol. Its a long shot but hope some one could help. Just sick of noobs. LOL

Thanks

Brad "Scuddy" Leyland

Razgriz

Re: F/A-18C/D Training
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 06:01:30 pm »
If anyone is willing to he is a great student.   ;)

Scuddy-25

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 08:39:07 pm »
Thanks RAZGRIZ :D

SpazSinbad

• RAN FAA: https://www.faaaa.asn.au/spazsinbad-a4g/
    • A4G Skyhawk & Fixed Wing history scrapbook PDFs & videos RAN FAA + How to Deck Land Various Aircraft
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 11:19:49 pm »
Scuddy, perhaps this is not what you are asking for but IMHO the FCLP Missions (latest version) will help you a lot to master Carrier Deck Landing Techniques. If you have not seen the FSX Blue Angels Video about FCLP then that is a must view also. I'm not able to be networked but happy to answer questions about general carrier landing / FCLP issues. The Hornet NATOPS is always a good read for some of your potential questions. However other than the above I don't fly the Hornet or use FSX for any other purpose.  ;D

Plus using the freebie T-45C is excellent value IMHO, especially around the FCLP pattern with the wind strong as in the FSX FCLP Mission mentioned above (made by fsxnp) and of course one must always use the SLUDGE Hornet for any NavAv work.
https://www.faaaa.asn.au/spazsinbad-a4g/
RAN FAA A4G NAS Nowra ɐıןɐɹʇsn∀ :-)

Scuddy-25

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 10:09:59 am »
Hey,

I have Done alot of FCLP Training but i find that I always fly on my own as I cant seem to fly with anyone. Thanks for your advise matey :D
The Hornet NATOPS I have and have read but still a very long learning path for me ahead. Just waiting for the T45 1.25 release I think :D

Thanks

"Scuddy"

lvflyer

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2011, 02:29:08 am »
Scuddy,

We are a group of guys that are tired of the negative issues with military VAs as well and we have a goal to develop all the weaponry and special effects that we can without limitation so if you have an interest in that tell them I sent you at www.aircombatoperations.org and we can set you up.  We are just starting so you won't see much on our web, but I assure you we aren't messing around.  Collectively I think we have been involved with all the organizations out there and plan on discarding the bad and incorporating the good.  We do require some dedication, but not flying around for hours on autopilot to move assets.

Scuddy-25

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2011, 08:53:55 pm »
oh fantastic :D thanks you mate will have a look now. sry took some time to reply have been little busy. looking forward to this.

regards
"Scuddy"

lvflyer

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 07:36:21 pm »
Scuddy-25 we are just now organizing our training wing and will be using the Sludge and a popular commercial product for our training, can't mention it now.  It will be a choice of the student.  Be patient with us becasue we are just a small group of guys trying to revolutionize this hobby with the most advanced modifications for FSX.  On our web we now have a link to our newly created forum for the training wing at www.fsxaircombatoperations.org

Scuddy-25

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2011, 12:46:02 am »
Fantastic matey I will Waite.  I know you guys are just starting up and all so looking forward to a try out :)
keep up the good work guys :D

"scuddy"

Scuddy-25

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2011, 12:49:46 am »
This is one of my videos matey see what you think :)

"Scuddy"

lvflyer

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 12:43:49 am »
Looks like a OK-3