Author Topic: weapons!  (Read 22017 times)

Sludge

• SQUEEZING EVERY NICKEL of life for all its worth!
    • SludgeHornet.NET
Re: weapons!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2011, 10:27:27 am »
Fellas...

Been Killin Civilian Air traffic like its the thing to do.  Its alot of fun to be able to shoot anything down that flies.  I even shot some airplanes on final with zuni rockets.  Its great watching them skid off the runway onto the grass.

LA TOWER:  "...attention all aircraft... this is LA Tower... for your own safety, stay clear of this area.  A madman in a fully armed F-18 is shooting down everyone in range of LAX..."

As you can see, this HUD integrates easily with the Sludge Hornet.  Enjoy.
Sludge

sonofabeech

• sonofabeech is in the slot
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2011, 06:13:16 pm »
Sluuuudge !!! you old dawg  :) its looking very promising ..however the million dollar question
is does it work in multiplayer and if so what happens if you are hit by somebody else
..does your plane lose control and fly into the ground or does it kick you out of the session ?
Hoping for some good news here .. Sludge ..anybody..?

Sonofabeech out
Simon"Sonofa"Beech
If you have use full afterburner to taxi to your parking spot it means that you landed with your gear up!!

Johan

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2011, 07:45:35 pm »
Sludge,

Can you kill any civilian aircraft within FSX or do they have to be the AI's provided in the Captain Sim Weapons package?
I think this release goes in the right direction even if it is not quite the perfect package out the door that everybody is dreaming of.
Thanks for all your comments. I will purchase and try. I hope they will provide free future upgrades for the early buyers...:)

Johan

Sludge

• SludgeHornet.NET
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2011, 07:50:39 pm »
johan...

yes, u can lay waste to any AI in FSX. if u have the latest sludge, i can even help u integrate it. its fairly easy.

simon...

ive heard sometimes u can kill in multiplayer. will have to test out for myself.

later
sludge

Razgriz

« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2011, 08:22:21 pm »
In multiplayer, you still get the explosions and what not.  Didn't experince any "oddities" just because it was multiplayer.  I will need further testing to see if kills work with crash mode enabled (because the missiles spawned are simobjects, so in theory, when a BANDIT gets hit, he will DIE, and FSX will recognize it).

Johan

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2011, 09:39:36 pm »
johan...

yes, u can lay waste to any AI in FSX. if u have the latest sludge, i can even help u integrate it. its fairly easy.

simon...

ive heard sometimes u can kill in multiplayer. will have to test out for myself.

later
sludge

Thanks Sludge, and yes I have the latest sludge. I will take you on your offer to help me integrate it....let me know what you need from me if anything.
Thanks,

Johan

Orion

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2011, 09:51:07 pm »
I will need further testing to see if kills work with crash mode enabled (because the missiles spawned are simobjects, so in theory, when a BANDIT gets hit, he will DIE, and FSX will recognize it).
I don't think so.

Sludge

• SludgeHornet.NET
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2011, 10:03:17 pm »
johan...

im heading out n will b back online tonite to help. or even tomorrow.

its sunny n i gotta get outta the house.

later
sludge

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 10:16:46 pm »
sludge,

you still up for that thing? read the pm i sent you? i finally managed to put something (well, a box to start with) inside fsx :P

Johan

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2011, 02:32:05 am »
Hi Sludge,

I am coming to you since you provided all good comments on the "CS weapons", and I have to say it has definitely some good potential. However, some of us (on CS forum) have problems with the gun sound (it seems to be caught in a loop and never stops after you press the trigger for the first time) and nobody is providing solutions on their side...which is to say how much better this forum is...:)
Anyway, have you experienced this gun sound problem on your download?
Thanks for the feedback,

Johan

Sludge

• SludgeHornet.NET
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2011, 07:48:36 am »
Fellas...

Sorry for any late responses.  Was a long weekend, SuperBowl Sunday and all.  But Im back and will do my best to help everyone who needs it.

Johan...

No, I havent had that "stuck gun sound".  Ive flown with it several times and it started (trigger down) and stopped (release trigger) at the correct times.  Will fly more and pay direct attention to what youre talking about.  And keep in mind the designers are pa-russky (russian), so they might not know how to answer your questions.  Ill do my best to get questions sent their way and do a little cross-translations if needed.

Fael...

Yeah, I read your PM.  Ill get back to via PMs on that.  What do you mean "put inside"?  You designed a "box" started up FSX and got it to register?

Later
Sludge

Johan

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2011, 04:21:18 pm »
Fellas...

Sorry for any late responses.  Was a long weekend, SuperBowl Sunday and all.  But Im back and will do my best to help everyone who needs it.

Johan...

No, I havent had that "stuck gun sound".  Ive flown with it several times and it started (trigger down) and stopped (release trigger) at the correct times.  Will fly more and pay direct attention to what youre talking about.  And keep in mind the designers are pa-russky (russian), so they might not know how to answer your questions.  Ill do my best to get questions sent their way and do a little cross-translations if needed.

Thanks Sludge...people are submitting tickets, so we'll see. It might be related to our systems...I have worked yesterday on tweaking their csweapon.xml without much success.
Johan

Sludge

• SludgeHornet.NET
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2011, 10:00:01 am »
Sluuuudge !!! you old dawg   its looking very promising ..however the million dollar question
is does it work in multiplayer and if so what happens if you are hit by somebody else
..does your plane lose control and fly into the ground or does it kick you out of the session ?
Hoping for some good news here .. Sludge ..anybody..?

Sonofabeech out

Simon...

Good to hear from ya.  As you can see, been really busy.  Seems like I get one thing done (new Sludge Integrator) and even with help (Raz), I get bogged down with help requests and thats not even including real life stuff that popped up (midwest US snowstorms) and had to be dealt with right then.  But now that things are slowing down a bit and I wont have golf all weekend, as Brennan said, we should fly a carrier multiplayer mission this weekend.  You up for it?

Later
Sludge

lvflyer

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2011, 02:47:53 am »
Save your money freeware being developed

fael097

• 3d animator
    • my hornet [WIP]
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2011, 01:22:28 pm »
Save your money freeware being developed

freeware can compare to capt sim weapons, but the day a freeware add on compares to VRS tacpack... lol easier to rain knives